• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bonds Voted into the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe I'm being cynical but I'm just saying that if Bonds had played his entire career in Pittsburgh I believe that there would be more sanctimonious hypocrites in the Bay Area and more writers and reporters who are "correct" in the Pittsburgh area

Just look at the numbers. Compare to his era. Compare all time. Say what you will about cynicism but at the end of the day, his number are HOF worthy. If you say anything else, you are just kidding yourself.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonds is worthless shit sack. Deal with it.

Coming from someone who roots for Cleveland sports, I'm guessing you are an expert in worthless shit sacks. Either way, look at the numbers and stop trying to make this into a personality contest. Deal with it.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from someone who roots for Cleveland sports, I'm guessing you are an expert in worthless shit sacks. Either way, look at the numbers and stop trying to make this into a personality contest. Deal with it.

Yes, I am familiar under performing douche bags. Quite different than the cheater's balls you and liberal are humming on. Numbers mean shit, when you cheated your way to get them.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonds is worthless shit sack. Deal with it.

Indeed, Bonds is a pathetic human being, he had the talent before taking steroids, yet his selfishness got the best of him. All of his fans are no better and also deserve life in prison.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and leave it to a liberal to be supportive of someone who cannot and will not follow the rules... someone who will do anything, regardless of the harm it causes others, to get ahead. Liberalism is a disease.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, Bonds is a pathetic human being, he had the talent before taking steroids, yet his selfishness got the best of him. All of his fans are no better and also deserve life in prison.

Get the fuck out of here with your moral superiority. The HOF has racists and cheaters in it deal with it. Oh, by the way this is not Japan. This is the good ole USA you can't be sent to prison for voicing support for someone.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am familiar under performing douche bags. Quite different than the cheater's balls you and liberal are humming on. Numbers mean shit, when you cheated your way to get them.

Hello. We don't agree.

Sincerely,

Mickey Mantle and Gaylord Perry

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bonds-on-steroids-298x406.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable. You are quoting the same dumb assertion created by the media that Barry Bonds head grew big because of steroids. What an asinine statement. How many people who we know used steroids had their head grow and we know a whole lot who used steroids. This is a typical dumb statement made by the media and the sycophants eat it up.

Are you denying that Bonds was juiced to the gills? If not, then really what does it matter what people call out as evidence? Cezero likes to point to Bonds' massive head; personally, I like to point to his chickpea-sized testicles.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somehow I get the feeling that had the Tribe been able to get over the hump in '95 or '97, you wouldn't think those steroid-fueled numbers meant "shit."

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and leave it to a liberal to be supportive of someone who cannot and will not follow the rules... someone who will do anything, regardless of the harm it causes others, to get ahead. Liberalism is a disease.

I'm aware that having any fucking clue about what you're talking about really isn't your thing, but when Bonds was juicing, there were no MLB rules forbidding it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence is mounting that Liberal Icon is actually Barry Bonds' grandmother.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you denying that Bonds was juiced to the gills? If not, then really what does it matter what people call out as evidence? Cezero likes to point to Bonds' massive head; personally, I like to point to his chickpea-sized testicles.

Which you actually witnessed because he "balled" you. Got it.