• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Game Predictions-Cowboys Game!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am starting to think the word Bold is not Bold enough as these Broncos even seem to blow our Bold Predictions out of the water. I will be honest after this past Sunday I cannot wait for this game as in my area of the country even though I am only a few hours from Denver the local Fox Network decided the Cowboys game would be the more important game to watch so I didn't even get to see the historical game that my favorite team played. Thankfully I have NFL Rewind so after I get done with this I get the joy of watching the Broncos put up 50 on the Eagles!

So onto the BOLD predictions...

I don't think saying Peyton will throw for 400 yards is all that bold anymore so I will say for Peyton he throws for 5 touchdowns in this one (one above his average).

Now to actual bolder predictions I think our defense puts up 5 sacks with 2 of those coming from the DT position.

Final prediction is Julius Thomas has 3 touchdown catches in this one. I figure got to have one that really goes out on a limb. I just think the Cowboys will be so focused on trying to contain Decker, DT, and Wes in this one that JT is the forgotten man. Throw in the Cowboys have really struggled against TE's for the most part this season and I think JT is one of the better ones they will have faced this year.

I guess Bold Final Score Prediction--I will say 45-25 in this one. The Cowboys are one of the better offenses we will have faced as they are very balanced and it is a home game for them but with the way the Broncos are rolling right now I just don't even see how any offense unless they catch us on a really off day can actually keep up with us.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great predictions

Here are mine

Phillips comes up with 2 sacks and we get 2 interceptions
Peyton throws for 4 touchdowns and 2 of those are to Welker
Moreno run for over 100 yards and a score
Final score 45-21

Not crazy bold but stuff I believe in

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of you have been pretty good with predictions lately...cant one of you predict something about a d player kicking jerry jones in the family jewels somehow ? like...he comes on the field and tries to take the ball...or he streaks the field during a field goal attempt and gets nailed ?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of you have been pretty good with predictions lately...cant one of you predict something about a d player kicking jerry jones in the family jewels somehow ? like...he comes on the field and tries to take the ball...or he streaks the field during a field goal attempt and gets nailed ?

How about Trevathan runs Murray out of bounds on the Cowspunk sideline, and in the process his momentum carries him smack into Jerry Jones and he drops him like a dime store hooker?

Now for my boldness:

1) Wolfe gets his first 2 sacks of the year (he's friggin' due already)
2) DT and Welker both have 10+ catches
3) We pick off Romo 3 times with DRC running one back for a TD

:finger:Cowboys

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Trevathan runs Murray out of bounds on the Cowspunk sideline, and in the process his momentum carries him smack into Jerry Jones and he drops him like a dime store hooker?

Now for my boldness:

1) Wolfe gets his first 2 sacks of the year (he's friggin' due already)
2) DT and Welker both have 10+ catches
3) We pick off Romo 3 times with DRC running one back for a TD

:finger:Cowboys

They actually gave Wolfe a sack this past week. I think he had the last one of the game for the Broncos. I will still take sack #2 and 3 of him though this week happily!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually gave Wolfe a sack this past week. I think he had the last one of the game for the Broncos. I will still take sack #2 and 3 of him though this week happily!

Ok cool...I didn't see that one cause stupid ass FOX cut away to the Chuggers/Cowgirls game after we went up 49-13.

Here's to #2 and #3 then :clap:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else a little concerned about this game? I think the Broncos will win, but I can make a case for the Cowboys winning. The thing about them, they are so up and down, they could lose to the Browns one week and beat the Super Bowl champs the next. You never know what you're going to get from them.

I guess in my mind I can make a case that they really get up for a big game against a tough opponent, the crowd gets really into it, Dez Bryant goes off, their pass rush starts cranking up the heat, the Broncos fumble a couple of times, Manning shows the world he's not actually a robot with an interception or two, and the Cowboys win the game something like 31-27. Is that just me?

Honestly of all the games left on the schedule, the only one that scares me more than this one is the game in Kansas City. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this one.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody talk me off the ledge please!:drink:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I understand there is a good chance that Miles Austin, Anthony Spencer, and a couple other key guys are going to miss the game. Throw in DeMarcus Ware is injured and is questionable for the game. Just remember Philip Rivers just carved this defense up with his group of no names and then here comes Peyton Manning with all of his weapons.

The homefield advantage is about the only thing that makes me a bit nervous but otherwise I think the Broncos carve up this Cowboys defense and when you can eliminate Murray from the gameplan and force Romo to have to throw every time he is prone to mistakes.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I understand there is a good chance that Miles Austin, Anthony Spencer, and a couple other key guys are going to miss the game. Throw in DeMarcus Ware is injured and is questionable for the game. Just remember Philip Rivers just carved this defense up with his group of no names and then here comes Peyton Manning with all of his weapons.

The homefield advantage is about the only thing that makes me a bit nervous but otherwise I think the Broncos carve up this Cowboys defense and when you can eliminate Murray from the gameplan and force Romo to have to throw every time he is prone to mistakes.

I didn't know that. Thanks, you made me feel a lot better!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes! You can't forget that the Cowgirls are still stuck with Romo. And to be honest, his protection ain't all that. Also remember, this same Dallas team took the ball away from the Giants 6 times, and barely squeaked by them. I say, if Eli (especially with the season he's having) and Phyllis can have good games against the Cowboys, just imagine what Peyton Manning can do. (Just for reference, even though Eli threw 3 picks, he also racked up 450 yards and 4 TD's in Dallas).

Feel better now?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! You can't forget that the Cowgirls are still stuck with Romo. And to be honest, his protection ain't all that. Also remember, this same Dallas team took the ball away from the Giants 6 times, and barely squeaked by them. I say, if Eli (especially with the season he's having) and Phyllis can have good games against the Cowboys, just imagine what Peyton Manning can do. (Just for reference, even though Eli threw 3 picks, he also racked up 450 yards and 4 TD's in Dallas).

Feel better now?

I sure do!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps one of the reasons why you feel uneasy about this game is because it isn't every year a team rides as high as the Broncos are right now. It is reasonable to expect some miscues, maybe even a pick by Manning. And this is the NFL where any team can beat their opponent, with the exception of the Jaguars. They are in the express lane for an 0-16 season.

At the same time looking at re matchup Broncos fans have good reason to feel confident. The Cowboys just don't have the goods on defense to slow down this offense enough for it to make a difference. Maybe the Broncos will not win another blowout, but does that matter? Will anyone be disappointed if they win by only 1 point?

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Target Bruce Carter all damn day

Last edited by a moderator:

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No ledge needed man... u said I may be insecure for the poking at the Pats which was harmless.. clearly didn't know people would lose sleep on it... but I will let that go and say u don't need to be insecure of the broncos.. we are very stacked and the cowboys give up a ton of yards to the pass. Just believe... they will play us tough but when u have the best in the business u gotta believe