• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby in Bronze

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Beauty! The Garden needs more of this. Heard the ceremony was great.

I remember when I was 10 or 11 and got a hold of Orr's business address. I sent him a three page letter that I could have summarized by saying "You are SO cool." He sent back an 8x10 glossy that was personally autographed to me. It was better than Christmas. Long live #4.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
orrStatd-1.jpg

Nice

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is also the 31st aniversary of a moment Bruins fans may not want to remember - the too many men on the ice game against the Habs. I think Don Cherry has still said it was one of the greatest games ever played.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Today is also the 31st aniversary of a moment Bruins fans may not want to remember - the too many men on the ice game against the Habs. I think Don Cherry has still said it was one of the greatest games ever played.

Party killer.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Beauty! The Garden needs more of this. Heard the ceremony was great.

I remember when I was 10 or 11 and got a hold of Orr's business address. I sent him a three page letter that I could have summarized by saying "You are SO cool." He sent back an 8x10 glossy that was personally autographed to me. It was better than Christmas. Long live #4.

he has always been so great with fans. He's signed a few things for me as well, including a hockey stick.
I had him sign one of those flying pictures, with Bobby wishing a buddy of mine a happy birthday. My buddy almost starting crying when I gave him the pic. So I called him a big pussy, of course. :p

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has always been so great with fans. He's signed a few things for me as well, including a hockey stick.
I had him sign one of those flying pictures, with Bobby wishing a buddy of mine a happy birthday. My buddy almost starting crying when I gave him the pic. So I called him a big pussy, of course. :p

Hey now...what are friends for?.....