• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

blue room.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell, this has been my plan all along. My game room is already the right color blue and I have a big Cowboy helmet fathead up on one wall. I want to put a giant silver star on another and get some jerseys and newspapers I saved from big wins.

But I gotta get off my rear and do it.

I'd got with Newhouse, Norton, Step, and Kevin Smith (homer pick)

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just that I was trying to decide. Send me a Landry. Lilly, Roger, and Doomsday. I'll PM you with an address.
That all you want. Come on, I have all kinds. I already picked out those photo's for you. When you get a chance email me at [email protected]. We can exchange everything there and I will mail out your photo's this weekend.
I have 4 different Lilly's, one of which is a black and white of his 29 yard sack of Griese in super bowl v and I also have one of him in super bowl V. I also have 3 different ones of Staubach, one of which is in 1978 NFC Championship game vs, Rams and one in super bowl v. I have one of Landry in super bowl XII if you want that one. Also, many of the photo's listed above are in the royal blue jersey's if interested. I've tried to grab as many photo's of players that wore the royal blue road jerseys before 1981. Have a real nice photo of mel renfro in 1968 and I also have a real nice Meredith in their very original uniform in 1963. Your the only one that had inquired, so as far as I am concerned you can have as many as you want.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell, this has been my plan all along. My game room is already the right color blue and I have a big Cowboy helmet fathead up on one wall. I want to put a giant silver star on another and get some jerseys and newspapers I saved from big wins.

But I gotta get off my rear and do it.

I'd got with Newhouse, Norton, Step, and Kevin Smith (homer pick)
Make sure its of royal blue, lol.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That all you want. Come on, I have all kinds. I already picked out those photo's for you. When you get a chance email me at [email protected]. We can exchange everything there and I will mail out your photo's this weekend.
I have 4 different Lilly's, one of which is a black and white of his 29 yard sack of Griese in super bowl v and I also have one of him in super bowl V. I also have 3 different ones of Staubach, one of which is in 1978 NFC Championship game vs, Rams and one in super bowl v. I have one of Landry in super bowl XII if you want that one. Also, many of the photo's listed above are in the royal blue jersey's if interested. I've tried to grab as many photo's of players that wore the royal blue road jerseys before 1981. Have a real nice photo of mel renfro in 1968 and I also have a real nice Meredith in their very original uniform in 1963. Your the only one that had inquired, so as far as I am concerned you can have as many as you want.

I don't have the wall space to hang too many pics. I could pull down a few Mother-in-Law pics but then I'd have another problem to deal with. 4pics are fine. If you want you can send a few more. If you send too many they'd get stored in a drawer. You know what, go ahead and send a few more. Wish you had a Tony Dorsett. Maybe his 99yd run.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the wall space to hang too many pics. I could pull down a few Mother-in-Law pics but then I'd have another problem to deal with. 4pics are fine. If you want you can send a few more. If you send too many they'd get stored in a drawer. You know what, go ahead and send a few more. Wish you had a Tony Dorsett. Maybe his 99yd run.
I pulled them all out. I have a total of 15 for you. I know you will like them. All ready to go once I get a mailing address.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mailed to you in today's mail 15 photo's. You should get them by Saturday. Hope you enjoy and I'm sure some of them will bring back some memories for you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on... you got to put up the greatest RB to ever wear the silver and blue..... BARRY SANDERS!:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on... you got to put up the greatest RB to ever wear the silver and blue..... BARRY SANDERS!:laugh3:

Too bad there isn't enough money to pay superstars to wear green and white ......

Or the greatest ever wouldn't have switched to green and yellow :laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note

BJJ ... They make Cowboys carpet... can send you the link if you don't already have it

Have my man cave done wall to wall

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue, Got the pics today. Thanks a lot.
I got in a little bit of trouble though. Evidently we are not allowed to have personnel mail sent the the office. The mail room threatened to refuse the package and tell the commander. I asked them to please let me pick them up, and I will tell on myself. Had to laugh when I told the Vice and she had no idea that was a rule.