• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@Blue Jays in Buffalo 6/29-7/1

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know, just a question I am wondering where they reinvent the wheel on something. I know Jerry mentioned Flexen but in between games in America is a hell of a lot different between Japan or South Korea. Not sure there are many MLB players who can yoga as hard as those guys can.
I think the main reason for the 6 man was to limit innings for Sheffield, Dunn and maybe I'm missing someone else but not sure. Well Dunn will miss enough time where that's not relevant and shutting down Sheffield at some point or early doesn't seem like a bad thing at this point.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Kikuchi has been doing is far better than a #3 guy.
He's likely going to be our all star. I think the logjam at AL SS is too big for Crawford to get in there. Kikuchi has been better then a 3 this year but not sure if this can be expected yearly. Huge decision this offseason regarding his option. Do you commit 16.5 mil the next 4 years unless you think he can sustain? I guess it also depends what they are doing with the budget. Dipoto said yesterday they are willing to spend so I guess we will see

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's likely going to be our all star. I think the logjam at AL SS is too big for Crawford to get in there. Kikuchi has been better then a 3 this year but not sure if this can be expected yearly. Huge decision this offseason regarding his option. Do you commit 16.5 mil the next 4 years unless you think he can sustain? I guess it also depends what they are doing with the budget. Dipoto said yesterday they are willing to spend so I guess we will see
It is Mariners Amazing that we have spent $43M on him with another $66M pending.

He has a $13M Player Option if the M's decline the team option. Is that a one time option or does it trigger other options?