• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blazers completely differente team

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With R()y gone, ()den done. Blazers turn the page and become a completely different team then they have been the past 8 years. Finally, they use their youth to their advantage and have become an uptempo team that loves to run the court. Very fun to watch. I have been waiting for them to use this style for years, they have used the "we are young" excuse for what seems to be 10 years now, but never used up tempo with their youth. Now, it appears that is their gameplan.

Last night beating the Jazz was awesome and fun to watch. Excited to see this youth movement do something this year.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in other words, they'll just be the same team they were last year when Oden was done and Roy missed a ton of time because he wasn't healthy.

AzDuckFan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Must agree with my Duck brother that it was fun to watch, but without B Roy and Oden for the majority of last season and Oden all last year, if there is a team better to cope with issues I don't see one. Blazers have done this for the last couple years. Lets just get out of the damn first round already.