• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blatt is Lebron's bitch lmao

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't have to click the article if you don't like but here is the most important piece of the article

I saw it from close range in my role as sideline reporter through the Finals for ESPN Radio. LeBron essentially calling timeouts and making substitutions. LeBron openly barking at Blatt after decisions he didn't like. LeBron huddling frequently with Lue and so often looking at anyone other than Blatt.

There was LeBron, in one instance I witnessed from right behind the bench, shaking his head vociferously in protest after one play Blatt drew up in the third quarter of Game 5, amounting to the loudest nonverbal scolding you could imagine.

Which forced Blatt, in front of his whole team, to wipe the board clean and draw up something else.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a good guy and all, and is a great ambassador for the league....but this is out of line. David Blatt may or may not be fit for the job, but is it really necessary to show the man up in public like this? Lebron is the only player I know that is the star player, coach, gm, and owner. Might as well run for mayor while he's at it

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a good reason Blatt is the Cavs HC, no one wants to coach Diva Lebron. You'd think "the best basketball player in the world" could get a half way decent coach to coach him. Nope.

No good coaches want to work for that emotional midget Dan Gilbert either.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny. This guy Blatt is going to lose a lot of credit here. Who would hire him if he can't control his team.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's amusing to me is Lebron wants championships and the only time he's won championships is when he was actually coached. Spo checked him and had him play the system Spo designed. You'd think those 2 rings after his first stint in Cleveland (where he unsuccessfully ran the show) would be enough to make him realize that "hey, maybe I should just play and let the suit coach".

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unacceptable!

And the biggest bitch of all? Dan Gilbert.

Shit is laughable. :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't have to click the article if you don't like but here is the most important piece of the article

I saw it from close range in my role as sideline reporter through the Finals for ESPN Radio. LeBron essentially calling timeouts and making substitutions. LeBron openly barking at Blatt after decisions he didn't like. LeBron huddling frequently with Lue and so often looking at anyone other than Blatt.

There was LeBron, in one instance I witnessed from right behind the bench, shaking his head vociferously in protest after one play Blatt drew up in the third quarter of Game 5, amounting to the loudest nonverbal scolding you could imagine.

Which forced Blatt, in front of his whole team, to wipe the board clean and draw up something else.

You're just a hater. - Cavs fans

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

heard about this already. so I guess he thinks he's king coach too...?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will cut his grass personally if it means playoff runs like we just witnessed the last two months. Shit- this was a lot better than watching the draft lotto and watching early season MLB. There is baggage with having the best player in the world. I know I will take it- because the alternative is what happened to Miami this year- from Finals to the lotto---- and from the lotto to the Finals with Bron.

The Heat are not the Cavs.
Won before James, will win after James. NO doubt about it.

Question is, will James EVER win one for the Cavs and you know damn well that if he doesn't you probably never, ever will.

Yes, were in this years lotto.
Best thing that could have happened, considering all factors.

You really think we'll be in it again anytime soon?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why the chump is 2-4 in finals. his legacy will be one of a terrific player statistically, but an egomaniac preteen boy.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stein is a credible enough of a reporter - and his message is being repeated by enough other reporters - that his take on this shouldn't be easily dismissed. I'm have to trust what these reporters are seeing since I don't have that type of access.

I have to say, though, this reeks of a product of the Cavs losing. If the Cavs win... it becomes a praise of LeBron -that he has the will to succeed - the drive to win - and will do whatever it takes - including butting heads with the coach to make that happen. If the Cavs win... the story is that Blatt is a horrible coach... but lucky for him LeBron took control and made it happen.

Of course, the Cavs lost.... so the narrative flips completely.

There is a line that any employee has to walk between being teachable, subservient, coachable, and yet still be passionate, unafraid to challenge authority, and willing to stand by your convictions.

Looking at this article by Stein - and this specific season in particular - it looks like LeBron might have gone too far to one side of that line.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are not the Cavs.
Won before James, will win after James. NO doubt about it.

Question is, will James EVER win one for the Cavs and you know damn well that if he doesn't you probably never, ever will.

Yes, were in this years lotto.
Best thing that could have happened, considering all factors.

You really think we'll be in it again anytime soon?

Yea Turnup, especially if Miami signs KLove away from the Cavs since Love is opting out. A little revenge best served cold!