• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blanked: Rask and Bruins stomp hawks. Jays win 6 straight!!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt, what did Cashman really say about Youk?
Youkilis was placed on the disabled list Friday with a lumbar strain after playing all 18 innings of Thursday’s marathon loss in Oakland. He woke up with numbness in his foot and calf, likely the result of nerve damage

Read more: Yankees GM Brian Cashman concerned about status of Kevin Youkilis - NY Daily News

“Back issues usually don’t get better,” Cashman said. “They can, but they’re very debilitating and hard to get a handle on. It’s definitely a concern. As of right now, I’m not planning on him until they tell me I can plan on him.”

[URL="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/yankees-insider-youk-moving-article-1.1375384[/URL]

Not good...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good news on the injury front for Yankees fans...and my fantasy baseball team...

Michael Pineda (shoulder surgery) will make his next rehab start on Thursday night with Class A Tampa. Cashman said Pineda, whose fastball has been sitting consistently at 92 mph and topping out at 94-95 mph, will throw about 80 pitches.
“The reports have been really good,” Cashman said. “He’s had a very good rehab process without issues.”

Read more: Yankees GM Brian Cashman concerned about status of Kevin Youkilis - NY Daily News

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[URL="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/yankees-insider-youk-moving-article-1.1375384[/URL]

Not good...

will always like Youk

is he milking it? Is that the feeling in NY?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shitty day of posting..

I'm going to get some work done...

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not good...

Cashman should punch himself in the nuts.

$12M for that cupcake.

Grrrr.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta think the Yanks have to bring in a SS to hedge their bets...Brignac is fucking terrible..Nunez? LOL, I'll play nice here dirt, and with that ankle who knows what you're going to get from Jeter in the field...

Drew would be a nice fit...he's solid in the field...and left handed...

It won't happen...but a move like that is something I can see happening with another playoff team in need at short...such as..... _____ :whistle:

Still love Nunez, although he has shown some Tulo like toughness. At the very least, he would have outplayed both Nix and Brignac. I know not saying much, but any little improvement helps

Yeah, I'm trying to read into Cashmans plans. Is this 2008? Where they said "this is what we got", we make the postseason or we don't.

Or is this team close enough for them to adress the catcher situation, another serviceable OF and IF?

They dont have to be stars, just B- type reinforcements.

Tough to tell. Youk is finished, Tex isn't far behind, not sure of the approach

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck all of you

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wish I could be there tonight.

Ain't many players I loved more than Donald Arthur Mattingly.

Seems a matter of time before he is in pinstripes again in some capacity

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Young ... next Yankee HOF SS

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up MD ...

I dont know much about that guy. Is he any good? I know he's old

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will always like Youk

is he milking it? Is that the feeling in NY?

I hold players accountable for not preparing themselves like a professional athlete

I was at a BBQ Saturday and the people who don't know much about baseball were asking if it was old timers day, cause there was some fat slob manning 3rd base

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hold players accountable for not preparing themselves like a professional athlete

I was at a BBQ Saturday and the people who don't know much about baseball were asking if it was old timers day, cause there was some fat slob manning 3rd base

He's also a Pitcher

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still love Nunez, although he has shown some Tulo like toughness. At the very least, he would have outplayed both Nix and Brignac. I know not saying much, but any little improvement helps

Yeah, I'm trying to read into Cashmans plans. Is this 2008? Where they said "this is what we got", we make the postseason or we don't.

Or is this team close enough for them to adress the catcher situation, another serviceable OF and IF?

just what i am counting on for them to finish fourth. and the jays surpassing them very shortly

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should have told them, everyday is old timer's day.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best moment of yesterday ... its a tie

1. Dirt, JD and World being called Rocks minions LOLOLOLOL

2. Cereal asking what the thumbs up and thumbs down button were for ... and asking it seriously LOLOLOL

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Catcher is tough...anyone with one worth a fuck is going to ask a fuckload in return....

AmRam makes some sense for them...Ethier? Alex Rios, but I don't think they'd want that money trying to get under the cap and all..