• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blanked: Rask and Bruins stomp hawks. Jays win 6 straight!!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other board?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Green is from North Babylon. When he was a senior in High School, he'd come down to Park Avenue in West Babylon with a team mate from Saint Marys. I played with guys who train at Mike Jame's camp.

Kid was the biggest ball hog, took 3 pointers every possession and only passed to his friend on 5-5 games. Park Avenue is famous for 5AM starts on Sunday mornings. Its died down the past 7-8 years. Some of the best college players on the East Coast would play in the summer, a couple of guys from Youngstown State, AJ Price, Jason Frasor, Mike James, Brian Ehlers.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlgqWeuhJj4]miss utah - YouTube[/ame]

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Green is from North Babylon. When he was a senior in High School, he'd come down to Park Avenue in West Babylon with a team mate from Saint Marys. I played with guys who train at Mike Jame's camp.

Kid was the biggest ball hog, took 3 pointers every possession and only passed to his friend on 5-5 games. Park Avenue is famous for 5AM starts on Sunday mornings. Its died down the past 7-8 years. Some of the best college players on the East Coast would play in the summer, a couple of guys from Youngstown State, AJ Price, Jason Frasor, Mike James, Brian Ehlers.

Word

But I suck at basketball really, so I didn't care that he didn't pass it to me. And as long as I wasn't covering him LOL

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that lead they had on us was 10 games 10 days ago. its down to 5

The Blue Jays will not be ahead of the Yankees in the standings for one day during the 2013 season

That's all I have on the subject

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down fag.

Still a long way to go.

i agree. they aren't out of the hole yet..they are still under .500 so there is still reason for people not named Heatwave to doubt. and i get it. however, they are showing this is the type of run they could go on and they are doing it without reyes. scary shit if you are the oposition

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree. they aren't out of the hole yet..they are still under .500 so there is still reason for people not named Heatwave to doubt. and i get it. however, they are showing this is the type of run they could go on and they are doing it without reyes. scary shit if you are the oposition

Dickey has got to pitch well, and Reyes has to get on base.

Solo homers and erratic starting pitching aren't going to allow them to go on the winning streaks necessary for them to make up ground.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Jays are playing great, no question about it

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you need to do is stop over-jetering the fuck out of mark trumbo and work out a trade with me for Dickey and Papelbon...

i don't need paps.. i got too many closers as is. and if i take dickey i will have the whole freaking bluejays rotation. come up with another player who hits for power and maybe we can deal

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Jays will not be ahead of the Yankees in the standings for one day during the 2013 season

That's all I have on the subject

PosadaSwisher.gif.opt.gif

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickey has got to pitch well, and Reyes has to get on base.

Solo homers and erratic starting pitching aren't going to allow them to go on the winning streaks necessary for them to make up ground.

funny thing is since i heard all that OBP junk here for months. look at the blue jays most productive hitters and look at how much they get on base. for weeks now getting on base has not been a problem. and i have no doubt reyes will set the table for those guys to drive him in. Dicky needs to step it up a notch but not only him. johnson needs to be the johnson of last night and morrow needs to come back and be morrow of last year. then they will be fine

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dug themselves such a hole early

They can play well the rest of the way and miss the playoffs...

they could. however they are 5 games out of a playoff birth and we have 3.5 months to go. and they have reinforcements coming