• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackhawks 2015-2016 Season Thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard anything more than, "UBI, day-to-day?"
not me. You usually see the concussion when they hit the back of their head right? this all looked to be front and top.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough night. Bickell looked interested at the beginning, but playing with desjardins at center for the first time in a long time did not help his cause. Really thought Rasmussen would have been in last night. Tough calls with the goaltender getting pulled and the blues basically scoring with the extra guy when he finally got off the ice. The OT winner was at least a little closer.

Sure hope Crow is OK to play tomorrow and takes over. It will probably suck since they are thinking of sitting and resting a few guys tomorrow night, but I think it will be the same basic D. Darling lost his net alot last night, too much. If Crow does not play he could use a Leighton start. I dont blame him, I think we have two good goal tenders and there was no reason to push Crow as hard as they did and then just expect Darling to play a dozen in a row and not be slow and tired.

Sved made some really nice plays again, Teuvo made some awesome defensive plays as well and the third had many chances for the hawks who kept putting the puck on Elliots logo.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bickell will go back to Rockford for their playoffs, Runblad is back up for the Hawks playoff run, claiming far too many forwards and lack of defenders.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bickell will go back to Rockford for their playoffs, Runblad is back up for the Hawks playoff run, claiming far too many forwards and lack of defenders.

I think Rasmussen was sent down, too.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if Shaw got an offer sheet, but I can definitely see the Hawks moving him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have said he is looking for a little more than Krueger got. which was about 3. I dont think they gave Saad a sheet since they knew he wanted 6. Dont know which one is more replacable, they both have their good and bad sides.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago also signed goaltender Lars Johansson and forward Martin Lundberg to one-year deals.

I have seen more articles expecting Kempny top 4, already moving TVR down and alot of comparison to finally finding our new Nick Leddy.

Another one year deal though, like Panarin, is gonna take some dollars to keep if he plays well.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL board of governors will vote later this month on expanding to Las Vegas for the 2017-18 season, but teams have already started receiving more information about what the expansion draft could look like.

Sportsnet received multiple tips that an experience criteria attached to the players each team leaves unprotected. A minimum of two forwards and one defenseman must be exposed who have played 40 games the previous season, or a total of 70 over the last two seasons.

These 40/70 players must also be under contract for the first expansion season.

Teams that fail to comply with these rules will either be forced to forfeit picks and/or players according to deputy commissioner Bill Daly.

Each team will be allowed to protect seven forwards, three defencemen and one goalie – a breakdown that has remained constant since Daly first outlined the potential draft process to reporters in March.

Players with two years of professional experience or less will be exempt from the process. Players with no-movement clauses count against the protection limit, provided that those contracts and clauses extend through the 2017-18 season. Teams can also ask players with no-movement clauses to waive said clauses so that they will be included in the expansion draft process.

The vote is expected to take place on June 22nd. Should it take place, a two-thirds majority would be required for approval.

If the league choose to expand by only one team, each existing NHL club could lose just one player in a potential expansion draft.