• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BINGO, this is your thread-o

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:peep:

How ya doin there, BINGO, buddy?

You & I don't generally have many back-n-forths on the board, but I got a request for ya...

Ya think (with the start of the new season) it might be time to retire your "Screw/mock Kyle Williams cause he screwed up 1 game last season" avatar?

I know I still find myself frustrated with him when remembering the NFC championship game, but this is a new season, and focus should be on this new season's play makers/muffers.

(Though I understand your opinion either way, because I still hate Cedrick Wilson for not getting the f*** out of bounds / using common sense after catching a late game pass from Jeff Garcia against the Rams as time was counting down back in.... 03? 04?...... and before THAT, for J.J. Stokes, with his stupid a** long towel, letting catch-able passes bonk off his facemask)

Oh well, I'm just sayin.....

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HAHAHAHa. I'll think about it. In December.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I could ever ask for. Appreciate the response. :high5:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Kyle did a good job today. Set up that Akers kick at the the end of the 1st half. I saw no bobbles or bad decisions back there so I am now a lot more comfortable with him handling PR then I was before the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHa. I'll think about it. In December.

Its funny, I never think about him when I think about how they lost that game even though he was one of the goats. He did his best in a tough situation.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he can ever redeem himself for what happened last season. I understand his value to the team, but it's going to be hard to forget what he did unless he can make a major contribution this year and help win us some games. Eventually we have to let go of what happened and give him a chance to do what the coaching staff has faith in him to do.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the picture because of Davis' look - THAT is a football player look! That look says Ndamukong Who? Haha - I don't even associate the picture to Williams anymore.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he can ever redeem himself for what happened last season. I understand his value to the team, but it's going to be hard to forget what he did unless he can make a major contribution this year and help win us some games. Eventually we have to let go of what happened and give him a chance to do what the coaching staff has faith in him to do.

He can redeem himself, but it would take a lot. It seems even a positive career would reference that game - as in "he's totally made up for the NFCC game." But as years go by, if we add rings and he's a major contributor, we'll effectively forget it (not literally, it'll just not seem important to mention).