• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bikinis

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Stunner's statement, I just want to see what happens with the adds.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. If you do one search on your own (Especially through Google) for it, your adds across the board will start reflecting that.

Not totally sure how it works, but "Startpage" is google without the tracking (apparently). They still send search data to Google, but your IP address isn't recorded. I base this on the word of others.

But...

Bikini's; Summer girls; pool parties; day clubs; Vegas; Las Vegas; Wet Republic; Daylight;

Hopefully we start getting some good results.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. All I get are adds for tires. What's up with that?

Ox

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the name of science
Bikini swim wear spring break Hawaii beach babes

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Information collected from you isn't only done by IP. They set cookies and user other methods to collect information. You can avoid all of this by deleting your cookies every time you close your browser, cleaning your computers of malware, adware, spyware, etc etc etc. It's work but this how I still have working computers from the 90's that run perfectly fine even tho the hardware is so outdated that my calculator has a faster processor these days.

The bottom line is that these people leach on to your computer for years tracking your every movement and feed you content they think you want to see. I think my signature explains it best. They make things idiot proof which makes the general public even greater idiots (I don't mean any of you are.) All I'm saying is the general public is either A too lazy to do what necessary to keep their computers clean/safe or B doesn't know how or even C doesn't know any better to get help cleaning it out.

You guys ever watch Animal Planet and see them put tracking collars on wild animals to study them? That' s exactly what these monkey's are doing to us. Tracking collars. Proudly brought to you by the group that invented just about every advanced thing we have online these days. The **** industry.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an add for ASU. Ironic since it's know as a party school.