• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest bullshit calls

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the first two (MI and my GTfO) post dont have anything to do with the rest... He wasnt trolling, I took what he said as a joke...you and droop were being dicks

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the first two (MI and my GTfO) post dont have anything to do with the rest... He wasnt trolling, I took what he said as a joke...you and droop were being dicks

:wtf2:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm being a dick because I asked you why, out of everything that took place yesterday, the great game that Bama played, the fact that Saban got revenge on Manziel and the Aggies, and your team winning an exciting and important game, you decided to whine about a penalty? Yes, I said you were crying like a bitch. You response was a homosexual advance ( sorry, I will have to decline) and personal insults. But, hey, thats not trolling.

Now, you want me to leave "your" thread. I didn't know that you owned this thread. I guess you are free to file on me for trespassing. Let me know if I need to get a lawyer.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being a dick because I asked you why, out of everything that took place yesterday, the great game that Bama played, the fact that Saban got revenge on Manziel and the Aggies, and your team winning an exciting and important game, you decided to whine about a penalty? Yes, I said you were crying like a bitch. You response was a homosexual advance ( sorry, I will have to decline) and personal insults. But, hey, thats not trolling.

Now, you want me to leave "your" thread. I didn't know that you owned this thread. I guess you are free to file on me for trespassing. Let me know if I need to get a lawyer.

I wasn't discussing the damn game, I was discussing a bad call made by the refs, and the bogus 15yard penalty, that wasnt a penalty after review. That's why the thread was titles like it was, if I felt like discussing the game, I would have made a thread title that referenced the game... I guess that's a hard concept to grasp.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't discussing the damn game, I was discussing a bad call made by the refs, and the bogus 15yard penalty, that wasnt a penalty after review. That's why the thread was titles like it was, if I felt like discussing the game, I would have made a thread title that referenced the game... I guess that's a hard concept to grasp.

Like I mentioned on page 1, throw in the bullshit 15 yard penalty we got because a helmet came off and were even. Questionable calls happen every game. I see a flag thrown in similar situations every week. If an official watches a DB coming in at full speed and there is helmet to helmet contact he's throwing a flag. How many times has anyone seen a penalty reversed?

Jeez. Some of you guys are like teasip fans. Sore winners.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least they got the ejection part right....how bad would that have been?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I mentioned on page 1, throw in the bullshit 15 yard penalty we got because a helmet came off and were even. Questionable calls happen every game. I see a flag thrown in similar situations every week. If an official watches a DB coming in at full speed and there is helmet to helmet contact he's throwing a flag. How many times has anyone seen a penalty reversed?

Jeez. Some of you guys are like teasip fans. Sore winners.

BUT THERE WAS NO PENALTY COMMITTED CONFIRMED VIA REVIEW! Again, it's nothing to do with A&M, it's stupid in general, regardless the team, to still lose the 15 yds. Get over yourselves already, it's much bigger than this one game.

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a non-call

grab.jpg
:wtf2: LMAO

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT THERE WAS NO PENALTY COMMITTED CONFIRMED VIA REVIEW! Again, it's nothing to do with A&M, it's stupid in general, regardless the team, to still lose the 15 yds. Get over yourselves already, it's much bigger than this one game.

I get your point. But how many times have we seen a PI penalty and the replay shows that it was bullshit. They don't review and/or overturn any penalties. All penalties are subjective and if we have replay to overturn one then they might as well do them all. It's part of the game.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, i leave for a few hours and you guys get your periods at the same time. Shit, their goes the week with everybody raggin, might as well go back to the politics forum, atleast their arent knife fights in there.:suds:

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is stupid, you get a penalty for not committing a penalty. makes no since to me.
I like what someone else said on a different thread. If they confirm it was not targeting they should eject the Ref that made the call.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching that game. They should've kicked earlier than they tried to. The qb was just trying to hurry the game up and spot it for the ref. Not really his fault.

But, there were a ton of PI calls that went against Wiscy and none that went against ASU.

I know that this post is 12 hours old, but I have to interject: Why would you bother trying to interfere with our receivers? Other than Abbrederis you could probably just stick a safety in between them all and call it a day.

Actually, with how ASU was stacking the box yesterday, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they did.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point. But how many times have we seen a PI penalty and the replay shows that it was bullshit. They don't review and/or overturn any penalties. All penalties are subjective and if we have replay to overturn one then they might as well do them all. It's part of the game.

It looks to me since the targeting call is already being reviewed and as long as that's the soul penalty in that particular play that they wouldn't tack on the yds. since there was no penalty. If it was combined with a pass interference call or something like that I could understand the 15 yds standing imo. :noidea:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of 3 blown calls late in this game. One of the worst called games of all time.

jobbed.jpg

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully blame the A&M fans for fucking this thread up. It was a perfectly good thread about this new bullshit rule, had absolutely nothing to do with A&M or anyone saying it had an effect on the game, simply talking about the rule itself and how fucked up it is. So it was pretty pointless to come in here with that shit aggie fans.

Just a POV from someone who came in late and read the thread from front to back.