• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest bullshit calls

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he isn't going anywhere. And you need to stop acting like a dick.

You dumb fuck... Read the whole motherfucking thread before you try to jump on my ass! I didn't say a fucking thing to that douche bag or you, so back the fuck off! I started a legitimate thread, and like always, it gets taken obverse by trolls.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking noobs... You included!

OK. Noted.

However, I am requesting that you stop acting like a bully just because you created a thread. Anyone can post in a thread.

If you are so upset about people having varying opinions in your thread perhaps you shouldn't create a thread in the first place. :noidea:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Noted.

However, I am requesting that you stop acting like a bully just because you created a thread. Anyone can post in a thread.

If you are so upset about people having varying opinions in your thread perhaps you shouldn't create a thread in the first place. :noidea:

Stick to the damn topic! It's not that fucking hard!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb fuck... Read the whole motherfucking thread before you try to jump on my ass! I didn't say a fucking thing to that douche bag or you, so back the fuck off! I started a legitimate thread, and like always, it gets taken obverse by trolls.

You need to seriously relax guy. You are blowing this out of proportion. I have been tracking this thread when the trolling showed up and it has been dealt with and killed.

You are the one that started acting like a tough guy bully.

So, concluding this conversation. Stop being a dick.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am. The topic is you being an asshole to people who come here to converse with varying opinions. It happens far too often in your case I have noticed.

You are ruining it for a lot of people that see this and don't come back to the CFB general board. We don't want that here.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm acting Like a bully by responding to you and Droop's shit... Makes sense

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell a knife fight coming on.

:yahoo:

I got 75 vCash on whoever wins.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people don't come back to the college football board because of a thread like this and I have no problem with tideguy wanting to say on topic, then they probably don't have the emotional wherewithall to be here anywyas.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell a knife fight coming on.

:yahoo:

I got 75 vCash on whoever wins.

Well, taking into consideration how good I've been at v-betting you can bet my money is going to whoever loses.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people don't come back to the college football board because of a thread like this and I have no problem with tideguy wanting to say on topic, then they probably don't have the emotional wherewithall to be here anywyas.

Says the guy who has spent all day fucking with Wisconsin fans...:rollseyes:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is going to top the list for me. It was the biggest bullshit penalty ive ever seen!
Clinton Dix Targeting Call - YouTube

Really? Your team just won the biggest game of the year so far (and maybe for the year) and all you can do is come in here a whine like a little bitch about a call? That kind of stuff is usually reserved for losers.

How about talking about what agreat job McCarron had, or how the O-Line dominated A&Ms front 7, how Bama went on the road in a tough enviroment and came away with a win, or the great play calling by the coaching staff. No, you want to want to cry about a call that didn't go your way. How pathetic is that?

Thank God Bama won the game, we would have never heard the end of this bullshit. It's a good thing your not a Wisconsin fan. You wouldn't have been able to survive a call like they got.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I don't agree with the rule either. I'm glad the DB wasn't ejected. The official on the play made the call based on the fact that the hit was high and he saw it at full speed. I can see why he threw the flag. Was it a bad call? Possibly. The ejection was overturned but you can't take away the penalty. If you do that, every play will be reviewed and games will last all day.

I think it shows a real lack of class for the OP to ignore the great job Bama did yesterday and take away from what I though was a damn good game. The A&M fans were here right after the game ended to give congrats to the Bama fans and didn't offer any excuses about bad calls. We could have.

There were several plays/calls that were questionable to out right BS. like the Personal foul for playing without a helmet. The helmet came off when the O-lineman pushed it off and a hands to the face penalty could have been called. The Sunseri INT should have been called back because the DB cover put his hand on the WR facemask and made hit the WR before the ball was there. The offensive PI on Evans was BS. There wasn't a push off. However, at the end of the day, the game wasn't won or lost on these calls, it the fact that A&M couldn't stop Bama from running at will and the abiltiy of the Bama O-Line to completely manhandle the A&M front 7.

Eat a dick dude! Seriously. Your dumb ass posts are annoying and nobody cares about your opinion.

Bama came to your house, and kicked your little teams ass! Is that what you wanted to hear? Now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread if your ass can't contribute to the thread instead of trolling!

Eat a Dick? You must have extensive knowledge of that.

You call my post dumb. Well at least it isn't some whiney ass, crying like a bitch over a perceived bad call that turned out to insignificant to the game.

As for comfield coming to Kyle Field and beating the AGs, that just evens the score-bitch.. If you remember correctly, A&M went into your back yard and bitch slapped the big bad tide last year. All Bama did this year was even the score.

Now if you don't want any opinions that differ from you own maybe you should keep them to your self and not post them on a message board. That would probably be best.

Go away, you aren't wanted here!

Yep...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, taking into consideration how good I've been at v-betting you can bet my money is going to whoever loses.

I've pretty much just stopped betting. I've had to get my Obama vCash like 3 times.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU vs Auburn 2006

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETElmvPBSxU]LSU-Auburn: Auburn Interference - YouTube[/ame]

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go tideguy. The trolling occurred. We put a stop to it. Which wasn't exactly a fun conversation. I would have rather been talking about Sastuday's games. But, I has to save your thread.

Then this happened after fire was out.

Should have been flagged for taking his helmet off.

I don't agree with the rule either. I'm glad the DB wasn't ejected. The official on the play made the call based on the fact that the hit was high and he saw it at full speed. I can see why he threw the flag. Was it a bad call? Possibly. The ejection was overturned but you can't take away the penalty. If you do that, every play will be reviewed and games will last all day.

I think it shows a real lack of class for the OP to ignore the great job Bama did yesterday and take away from what I though was a damn good game. The A&M fans were here right after the game ended to give congrats to the Bama fans and didn't offer any excuses about bad calls. We could have.

There were several plays/calls that were questionable to out right BS. like the Personal foul for playing without a helmet. The helmet came off when the O-lineman pushed it off and a hands to the face penalty could have been called. The Sunseri INT should have been called back because the DB cover put his hand on the WR facemask and made hit the WR before the ball was there. The offensive PI on Evans was BS. There wasn't a push off. However, at the end of the day, the game wasn't won or lost on these calls, it the fact that A&M couldn't stop Bama from running at will and the abiltiy of the Bama O-Line to completely manhandle the A&M front 7.

Eat a dick dude! Seriously. Your dumb ass posts are annoying and nobody cares about your opinion.

Bama came to your house, and kicked your little teams ass! Is that what you wanted to hear? Now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread if your ass can't contribute to the thread instead of trolling!

Go away, you aren't wanted here!

Fucking noobs... You included!

OK. Noted.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...So the trolling started when you showed up!