• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest bullshit calls

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty horseshit call. It's either targeting or it's not, and if it's not, why the penalty?

I think the opening drive FG for ASU was the more egregious mistake in our game, btw.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy called me one time saying I won free cruise tickets to the Caribbean then said I had to put in my credit card.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with the rule either. I'm glad the DB wasn't ejected. The official on the play made the call based on the fact that the hit was high and he saw it at full speed. I can see why he threw the flag. Was it a bad call? Possibly. The ejection was overturned but you can't take away the penalty. If you do that, every play will be reviewed and games will last all day.

I think it shows a real lack of class for the OP to ignore the great job Bama did yesterday and take away from what I though was a damn good game. The A&M fans were here right after the game ended to give congrats to the Bama fans and didn't offer any excuses about bad calls. We could have.

There were several plays/calls that were questionable to out right BS. like the Personal foul for playing without a helmet. The helmet came off when the O-lineman pushed it off and a hands to the face penalty could have been called. The Sunseri INT should have been called back because the DB cover put his hand on the WR facemask and made hit the WR before the ball was there. The offensive PI on Evans was BS. There wasn't a push off. However, at the end of the day, the game wasn't won or lost on these calls, it the fact that A&M couldn't stop Bama from running at will and the abiltiy of the Bama O-Line to completely manhandle the A&M front 7.
Eat a dick dude! Seriously. Your dumb ass posts are annoying and nobody cares about your opinion.

Bama came to your house, and kicked your little teams ass! Is that what you wanted to hear? Now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread if your ass can't contribute to the thread instead of trolling!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing happened to Oklahoma yesterday. Typical "the crowd goes Ooohhh" penalty. It was either a clean hit or it wasn't. It's a bullshit rule.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Syracuse video I think OP is talking about yesterday's calls.

Sticking with Alabama game and I can't find video yet but there is a play where A&M receiver goes out of bounds and takes 2 or 3 steps and as he is coming in catches the ball. Refs throw initial flag then wave it off and give him the catch saying he was forced out. Replay shows the Alabama DB barely touches him. They scored next play!!!

Happened on Auburn's winning TD against Miss St yesterday too! MSU DB barely touches a big ass TE for Auburn and he goes out of bounds and comes back and catches TD! I've never seen that called and saw it twice yesterday. :noidea:

Uzomah never went out of bounds....watch the replay

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat a dick dude! Seriously. Your dumb ass posts are annoying and nobody cares about your opinion.

Bama came to your house, and kicked your little teams ass! Is that what you wanted to hear? Now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread if your ass can't contribute to the thread instead of trolling!

see what I have to put up with from these people :L

:wtf2:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a pretty exciting finish, I thought Miss. St. had it in the bag til that last drive. Got 3 confidence pts too. :ohwell:

Lost 9 on the Vagders though. Fhegs. :tsk:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see what I have to put up with from these people :L

:wtf2:

Don't worry Romeo will post something soon on your behalf. He can't stay out of anyone's business and he has to have the last word with absolutely nothing to ever offer. Then his twin Camfantasy will come and post as well. They don't have a brain between the two of them but they try! :nod:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty exciting finish, I thought Miss. St. had it in the bag til that last drive. Got 3 confidence pts too. :ohwell:

Lost 9 on the Vagders though. Fhegs. :tsk:

I didn't think we were going to win at all

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The refs are the one who said the receiver was forced out of bounds and threw the hat initially so what would make me think he didn't? :noidea: Announcers talked about it too.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Romeo will post something soon on your behalf. He can't stay out of anyone's business and he has to have the last word with absolutely nothing to ever offer. Then his twin Camfantasy will come and post as well. They don't have a brain between the two of them but they try! :nod:

The guy already called your ass out for not being able to post examples of auburn getting bullshit calls and you couldn't deliver. Couldn't you be smart enough to log off in shame like even someone with Down's syndrome would have the sense to do?

Nobody fucking likes you. Get lost ass clown.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are the one who said the receiver was forced out of bounds and threw the hat initially so what would make me think he didn't? :noidea: Announcers talked about it too.

I don't know why they said that even after reviewing it

Last edited by a moderator:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy already called your ass out for not being able to post examples of auburn getting bullshit calls and you couldn't deliver. Couldn't you be smart enough to log off in shame like even someone with Down's syndrome would have the sense to do?

Now they're in another thread still claiming Dyer was down :lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You literally sound like a 5 year old kid. Nobody likes you and then name call more? This has been your MO the entire time on the threads. If someone one ups you all you have is insults then say the other person insults you. It is absolutely amazing!

You put your ass in everyone's business. He didn't call me out. He said to offer more after even he posted one dumbass! That's what you get for jumping in the middle again! Your IQ can't be above your age. No way!!! :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally sound like a 5 year old kid. Nobody likes you and then name call more? This has been your MO the entire time on the threads. If someone one ups you all you have is insults then say the other person insults you. It is absolutely amazing!

You put your ass in everyone's business. He didn't call me out. He said to offer more after even he posted one dumbass! That's what you get for jumping in the middle again! Your IQ can't be above your age. No way!!! :L

Yet another post that is completely full of shit. Guess what numb nuts, when you keep running into assholes all day, its you that's the asshole. You're the one who brought my name up.

Quote me some more Shakespeare dumbass :lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fuck face sooner go try and win a game that means a thing! Your fellow Sooner's private messaged me and said they don't claim you and you're an embarrassment to the Sooner nation and to ignore you. You might want to find a rock. They said you have two friends and they feel sorry for you. You have nothing so you just do what I just did. Wow I feel so much smarter throwing personal insults at someone I don't even know. Maybe I can be as good as you at it one day! :noidea: