• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Douche? LSU or UF

Who's the bigger Douche

• LSU

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • UF

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were just whining about not wanting to drop cupcakes. Well UF proposed exactly that and now you call it an "impossible date". Make up your mind.

Well the Gaytors could have played this weekend....see the UGA-South Carolina game but they turned it down. There is nothing more to say then they were either scared or making excuses

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Offense hasn't been lighting the world on fire this seaso. You're unranked and have 2 losses already.

You are correct in your statement, however LSU has made changes for the good. Our opponents have a better strength of schedule and our Purdue QB is better than either of UF's.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct in your statement, however LSU has made changes for the good. Our opponents have a better strength of schedule and our Purdue QB is better than either of UF's.
Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-Are-You-Sure-Gif.gif

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do see that if they move the UGA-UF game to 10-22 then they could do LSU-UF on 10-29.

But they better act quickly to get this taken care of. SEC should stick it's neck out and say 'hey get this done you '******'

And please don't give me the "ohh but we have a tough schedule around it" ohh boohoo! Play your conference opponents!

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't. He was questionable and "up in the air" all week and .......

"On Del Rio’s progress with his knee: “It swelled up on Wednesday....." That's McElwain saying that not me.

Today McElwain says......"we were prepared to play him this week." Ok, coach.

But his injury isn't what the cancellation was about. It's just another reason why no one can trust you guys.

LOL! Yes he was. You obviously don't know Coach Mac very well. There was never the slightest doubt he was going to start this week.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet if there was millions upon millions of dollars hanging in the balance, they would have moved the game just like LSU has proven time and time and time again they are willing to do. Florida did nothing to plan in advance, they sat back until they knew that it was either play the game in BR or cancel. They did no searching into neutral sites, made zero attempt to make the game happen. It is like the husband who shoots down every meal idea the wife gives, then at 10:00 the wife says, "fine what do you want to eat?" And the husband says," Well it's up to you."

Thank you very much, where was your input on the matter? Why didn't you take some initiative. Nope, rather sit back and rest up.

Nobody knew which way it would turn and the decision was not made til Thursday evening. There was no time to plan for anything else at that point. These things happen. They happened to you when playing us before.

One thing is for damn sure....we were not going to let y'all steal our home game no matter what. I fully support Foley in that and I've been one of his biggest critics.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do see that if they move the UGA-UF game to 10-22 then they could do LSU-UF on 10-29.

But they better act quickly to get this taken care of. SEC should stick it's neck out and say 'hey get this done you '******'

And please don't give me the "ohh but we have a tough schedule around it" ohh boohoo! Play your conference opponents!

Its really not possible to move the WLOCP...and in any event the Georgia AD publicly shot that idea down today.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knew which way it would turn and the decision was not made til Thursday evening. There was no time to plan for anything else at that point. These things happen. They happened to you when playing us before.

One thing is for damn sure....we were not going to let y'all steal our home game no matter what. I fully support Foley in that and I've been one of his biggest critics.
Could have been played many other places if the plan wasn't attempted to be set in place two days before the contest.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English motherfucker.

We already have a game scheduled at home that day.

Piss off

Then play us on the first weekend of December and lobby Sankey to move the SECC game back a week Cocksucker.

Now go fuck yourself.