• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ben should just retire

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the Niners are a first class organization. I wouldn’t hold my breath on the Bengals repeating it.

The 49ers were not very good for several years. Had the #2 pick, and just after a key free agent signings and a good draft, boom, 13-3 and SB bound.

Bengals, yes, less likely to do that, but it is certainly ironic, the fan whose team who had the #2 overall pick last year is the one spouting that bullarky.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers were not very good for several years. Had the #2 pick, and just after a key free agent signings and a good draft, boom, 13-3 and SB bound.

Bengals, yes, less likely to do that, but it is certainly ironic, the fan whose team who had the #2 overall pick last year is the one spouting that bullarky.

It’s also ironic that a guy whose team’s only Super Bowl chances were dashed by the 49ers would feel the need to talk shit about them all of these years later.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s also ironic that a guy whose team’s only Super Bowl chances were dashed by the 49ers would feel the need to talk shit about them all of these years later.

I talk shit about the 49ers any chance I get, but mostly because my best friend is a 49ers fan.