• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 10 Bowl Order and Current Standings 2013

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATED

A BCS "At-Large" would shift #'s 3-8 up one slot.

#1 Bowl Championship Series. Automatic berth to a BCS bowl, preferentially the Rose Bowl versus Pac-12 #1.
#2 The Capital One Bowl versus SEC #2.
#3 The Outback Bowl versus SEC #4.
#4 The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl versus Big 12 #4.
#5 The Gator Bowl versus SEC #6.
#6 The Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas versus Big 12 #6.
#7 The Heart of Dallas Bowl versus Conference-USA #4.
#8 The Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl versus MAC #2.

Bowl Eligible

Leaders

Ohio State...... (7-0)(11-0) Remaining...@ Michigan
Wisconsin........(6-1)(9-2) Remaining.....vs Penn St

Legends

Michigan State (7-0)(10-1) Remaining...vs Minnesota
Nebraska.........(5-2)(8-3) Remaining.....vs Iowa
Iowa..............(4-3)(7-4) Remaining.....@ Nebraska
Minnesota...... (4-3)(8-3) Remaining.....@ Michigan St
Michigan.........(3-4)(7-4) Remaining.....vs Ohio St

Ineligible

Leaders

Penn State.... (3-4)(6-5) Probation
Indiana......... (2-5)(4-7) Will not reach 6 wins
Illinois.......... (1-6)(4-7) Will not reach 6 wins
Purdue......... (0-7)(1-10) Will not reach 6 wins

Legends

Northwestern (0-7)(4-7) Will not reach 6 wins

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets step back from the board now

Huskers beat the Hawkeyes bowl projection ....................
Huskers lose to the Hawkeyes bowl projection ...................

make it more simple ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, right

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nebraska beats Iowa

Outback Bowl (If Big 10 gets BCS 'At Large')
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl (If Big 10 does not get BCS 'At Large')

If Nebraska loses to Iowa

Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl (If Big 10 gets BCS 'At Large')
Gator Bowl (If Big 10 does not get BCS 'At Large')

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo Wild Wings looking like a pretty sure thing right now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATED

It boils down to the CCG.

If Mich St beats Ohio St. Mich St will go to the Rose Bowl and Ohio St will get an At Large BCS.
If Ohio St beats Mich St. Ohio St will play for the NC and Mich St will likely get an At Large to the Rose Bowl.

#1 Bowl Championship Series. Automatic berth to a BCS bowl, preferentially the Rose Bowl versus Pac-12 #1.
#2 The Capital One Bowl versus SEC #2.
#3 The Outback Bowl versus SEC #4.
#4 The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl versus Big 12 #4.
#5 The Gator Bowl versus SEC #6.
#6 The Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas versus Big 12 #6.
#7 The Heart of Dallas Bowl versus Conference-USA #4. unfilled
#8 The Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl versus MAC #2. unfilled

Bowl Eligible

Leaders

Ohio State...... (8-0)(12-0) BCS NC or Rose
Wisconsin........(6-2)(9-3) Capital One

Legends

Michigan State (8-0)(11-1) Rose, At Large Rose
Iowa...............(5-3)(8-4) Outback
Nebraska.........(5-3)(8-4) Buffalo Wild Wings
Minnesota........(4-4)(8-4) Gator
Michigan..........(3-5)(7-5) Meineke Car Care Texas

Ineligible

Leaders

Penn State.... (4-4)(7-5) 'probation'
Indiana......... (3-5)(5-7)
Illinois.......... (1-7)(4-8)
Purdue......... (0-8)(1-11)

Legends

Northwestern (1-7)(5-7)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's opponent in the Buffalo Wild Wings is either Texas, Oklahoma, or Kansas St depending what happens next week.

Texas...... (7-1)(8-3) @ #9 Baylor......... (7-1)(10-1)
Oklahoma (6-2)(9-2) @ #7 Oklahoma St (7-1)(10-1)
Kansas St (5-4)(7-5)

Current Standings are

1. Oklahoma St
2. Baylor
3. Texas
4. Oklahoma
5. Kansas St

If Oklahoma St and Baylor both win and the Big XII gets an At Large, then Nebraska's opponent will be Kansas St.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS updated projection

Buffalo Wild Wings
Pheonix, AZ
Dec 28th

Texas vs Nebraska

College Football Bowls - CBSSports.com

If there was 1 team in all of CFB we could play in a bowl game and give up 4 turnovers while making complete fools out of ourselves who would you prefer it not be against? For me it's a tight race between mizzou or texas with a slight edge going to texas

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was 1 team in all of CFB we could play in a bowl game and give up 4 turnovers while making complete fools out of ourselves who would you prefer it not be against? For me it's a tight race between mizzou or texas with a slight edge going to texas

So don't watch the fucking game. Simple as that. If you KNOW it is gonna happen, why bother watching it if it is the last team you want to see it happen against? Just don't watch it. Don't buy any party foods and drinks, no new Husker apparel, nothing. I am sure the economy will be able to withstand the loss of your eight bucks.

If there is one team you would like to see the Huskers finally play a complete game against, beating them soundly, who would that be?

It's gotta suck for you and others like you to be a fan of a team that you have nothing good to say about. I bet in a couple of years when things are going great you'll be wearing your '97 championship tee shirt all around the trailer park screaming about how you have been a life long husker fan.

You and those like you are a disgrace to the fan base. "Smartest fans in college football" my ass.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow dude - that was a little uncalled for.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So don't watch the fucking game. Simple as that. If you KNOW it is gonna happen, why bother watching it if it is the last team you want to see it happen against? Just don't watch it. Don't buy any party foods and drinks, no new Husker apparel, nothing. I am sure the economy will be able to withstand the loss of your eight bucks.

If there is one team you would like to see the Huskers finally play a complete game against, beating them soundly, who would that be?

It's gotta suck for you and others like you to be a fan of a team that you have nothing good to say about. I bet in a couple of years when things are going great you'll be wearing your '97 championship tee shirt all around the trailer park screaming about how you have been a life long husker fan.

You and those like you are a disgrace to the fan base. "Smartest fans in college football" my ass.

Fuck you ****, you don't know shit about me, stick you're analogy up your ass

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great points in your post Tom. What will the fans who want nothing more than the firing of this current staff do if we have a successful season next year? Continued progression of the defense, less turnovers, competitive in all games and at least in the hunt for the division title on the last week of the season. This isn't unrealistic expectations for next year. Will we hear that Bo all of a sudden gets it? Will we hear that Bo is all of a sudden a genius? How much love will there be for Bo if he leads us to a Top 15-20 finish?

God Bless and Good Night

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone wants Bo to be fired, IDK, I don't degrade them for it. The same people get tired of the anti Bo comments, well that's isn't just handy cause I get tired of watching the collapse time after time. No those aren't unrealistic expectations wagt, I already expected them the last 3 years however

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I myself have been a Nebraska fan since about 1968 and even though I'm going to watch the bowl game, I know in my heart that it's going to be very hard to watch, knowing how Pelini prepares his teams to play decent competition. Of course part of me is always hoping that Nebraska plays an almost error free game and acquires one of Mad Dog's extremely rare wins in this situation, and maybe even wins without having to go down to the wire! Now that would be a luxury!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not everyone wants Bo to be fired, IDK, I don't degrade them for it. The same people get tired of the anti Bo comments, well that's isn't just handy cause I get tired of watching the collapse time after time. No those aren't unrealistic expectations wagt, I already expected them the last 3 years however

A few weeks ago a couple of pricks here got on my ass because I criticized Mad Dog, yet those same pricks were criticizing him! At that time, I wasn't hoping he would be fired. Now I was hoping a successful candidate could be found to replace that asshat. So much for hoping I guess. :L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great points in your post Tom. What will the fans who want nothing more than the firing of this current staff do if we have a successful season next year? Continued progression of the defense, less turnovers, competitive in all games and at least in the hunt for the division title on the last week of the season. This isn't unrealistic expectations for next year. Will we hear that Bo all of a sudden gets it? Will we hear that Bo is all of a sudden a genius? How much love will there be for Bo if he leads us to a Top 15-20 finish?

God Bless and Good Night

If I was a Vegas oddsmaker, the odds would be something like 20 to 1 against Nebraska under Mad Dog finishing in the top 15 or 20 teams. After a 4 to 6 loss season in 2014, including the bowl game, I say Nebraska ends up 50th or so.