• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better matchup for ND...

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to always happen like that, whenever a SEC CG loser has more losses than the 3rd ranked team, the 3rd team (UF) goes to the Sugar Bowl. It sucks especially for UGA because they beat UF, but what are you gonna do.?.

Most likely the loser ends up in the Chikfila Bowl against Clemson.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to always happen like that, whenever a SEC CG loser has more losses than the 3rd ranked team, the 3rd team (UF) goes to the Sugar Bowl. It sucks especially for UGA because they beat UF, but what are you gonna do.?.

Most likely the loser ends up in the Chikfila Bowl against Clemson.

Looks like you realize that victory over UF was a fluke, and you expect to lose to Alabama.

UF would happily replace UGA if they are too scared.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you realize that victory over UF was a fluke, and you expect to lose to Alabama.

UF would happily replace UGA if they are too scared.

LOL

OK, bitter UF fan. :dhd:

I wouldn't say the UF game was a fluke. UF had a lot of turnovers, but UGA also had 3. Florida's defense is stout but I think Georgia's is just a little bit better and their D is what won that game.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

OK, bitter UF fan. :dhd:

I wouldn't say the UF game was a fluke. UF had a lot of turnovers, but UGA also had 3. Florida's defense is stout but I think Georgia's is just a little bit better and their D is what won that game.

Given the fact that UGA has a significantly lower turnover margin than UF, yah, it was a fluke. And dont forget that blowout loss UGA had. UF never had anything that disgusting against them.

Not positive, but I remember something like 5 turnovers through all games before playing Georgia... then 6 suddenly (some not even forced). That's some fluky shit. Be real man.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarvis-Jones-CFPA-Elite-Linebacker-of-the-Year-Award-Closeup-G-Day-UGA-2012-4-14-12-Rob-Saye-Copyright-Georgia.jpg