• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best UDFA according to Walter

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Crawford because he was on IR.

DeSean Jackson.

Andre Roberts.

A host of rookies.

So you seriously want to risk two of our top three WRs to injury on Special teams?? And Crawford is coming back off injury and might not even make roster because of it.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you seriously want to risk two of our top three WRs to injury on Special teams?? And Crawford is coming back off injury and might not even make roster because of it.

All the moss talk::L. I may be in minority here but I'd take Santana over Robinson and hankerson 7 days a week. Hankerson is always hurt and Robinson is a one trick pony that will be replaced by Jackson.if moss gets cut so be it but let's just wait and see what training camp tells us.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the moss talk::L. I may be in minority here but I'd take Santana over Robinson and hankerson 7 days a week. Hankerson is always hurt and Robinson is a one trick pony that will be replaced by Jackson.if moss gets cut so be it but let's just wait and see what training camp tells us.

:agree:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. Pretty sure that's one reason Seattle won the SB.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moss has been a great asset to the Skins....No denying that.....made alot of big plays and runs after catch......love the guy, his attitude all of it.....However......last year was more drops then usual and he has had his problems with drops in the past...but last year was even worse....he did his part on ST....and that does not suprise me....coachs ask him to do something he does it......BUT.....I want the best players on the team this year and for the future...If a young guy comes in and legitametly beats him out, then time to say thanks for the memories, but so long....BUT if Moss comes in, and plays great, makes plays and is better then the rest...then he DESERVES to be on the team based on his play......

This coaching staff, although they know Moss...know what he has done....are new to him...and haven't gone thru the training camps, the games, the seasons, and I expect they will be able to look at Moss and what he brings to the table compared to the rest, and make a choice that is best for the team, based on what they see, and no attachement.......In the end.....I expect Moss to not be as good as some of these younger guys, and I do expect him to be cut.....and if so......I say thanks for the memories.....thanks for that AWESOME NIGHT in DALLAS when you beat the Brokeback nation with the same play back to back times in the last few minutes....If he does stay on the team I will say.....Good for you Tana, I know you earned it...Now PLEASE....catch everything that comes your way this year!!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss is a long shot at this point. IF he isn't destined to make this team, we owe it to him to let him go early so he might have a chance to catch on with another team, if he so chooses. If not, we should honor him at the first home game of the season for his years of loyalty and dedication to a very troubled franchise during his term here. He deserves that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Crawford because he was on IR.

DeSean Jackson.

Andre Roberts.

A host of rookies.

i wouldnt want Djax to have any more of a role on PR's then darrell green did which is not often

roberts can do it but he was avg at it and again he is the starting slot guy

crawford might not be as explosive this season because of the knee

moss, historically has been good at it , and his poor avg could be a result of lousy blocking

the fact is he can fill that role

now hoffman can return punts /kicks as can some of the fa cbs we signed

i dont want moss off the team unless he is beaten out . so far no one has

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id cut robinson before moss.