• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in NFC?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have a different definition of "flipped the script" than everybody else in the world.
He's probably 78% right, at least that's the claim he'll make.
Philly's D, Wentz and Sproles impressed me a lot.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is still the team to beat until someone proves otherwise. However.....I have a feeling that that Zeke is going to taper off near the end of the season. He runs like a rabid beast and I love his style. He may run into that rookie wall after about week 12. I think he may be ok but that pounding can begin to wear you down.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles front 7 is really good. The Redskins game woke them up. What makes it even scarier is they played today without Bennie Logan. However....the Cowboys offense line was great today. It was a serious fight. The Eagles D-Line made a good showing today as well but when you have the weapons the Cowboys do you need to put them away when you can. Eventually they will burn you......Pederson found that out tonight.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I gotta say that the Philly D is legit. They were making life tough for Dak and that is with one of the best lines in the NFL. Most teams won't be able to stop the swarm.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas, sadly is the best team in the NFC. Their offense is championship caliber. I am still not sold on the Dallas D-line talent but they have decent players on the back end with Claiborne finally playing like a top 10 draft choice. I am not sure the Cowboys can win a ring this year against a good AFC team like New England but they have the talent to come out of the NFC.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And im not sure those are the only scores that were involved in those SB runs.

Do you know who the all time leaders in postseason interceptions and sacks are?
I didn't before, but now I have a guess:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas, sadly is the best team in the NFC. Their offense is championship caliber. I am still not sold on the Dallas D-line talent but they have decent players on the back end with Claiborne finally playing like a top 10 draft choice. I am not sure the Cowboys can win a ring this year against a good AFC team like New England but they have the talent to come out of the NFC.
I'd love to agree. Trust me, I would LOVE to agree. But if Dallas is the best team in the NFC right now, the NFC is pretty weak. I know all teams have weak spots nowadays and their Offense is pretty damn good, but they need to find some kind of pass rush. Right now, I'm just giddy over winning that game because they were just trying to throw it away with all those stupid penalties, missed tackles and poor decisions they made. One game means nothing, but IMO i think Philly looked better last night. Even if this team is the best in the NFC, they sure aren't good enough to have everyone gunning for them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree and talent wise I'm not ready to write Carolina off. I'm shocked at their season.
I was shocked at their season last year, not this year

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since people insist on nit picking stats, do fumbles count when talking about taking care of the ball?
That all depends on what they are trying to prove...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles front 7 is really good. The Redskins game woke them up. What makes it even scarier is they played today without Bennie Logan. However....the Cowboys offense line was great today. It was a serious fight. The Eagles D-Line made a good showing today as well but when you have the weapons the Cowboys do you need to put them away when you can. Eventually they will burn you......Pederson found that out tonight.
Is it just me or did Tyron Smith look like Michael Oher in "The Blindside" on a few of those plays were he was just throwing guys down???

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to agree. Trust me, I would LOVE to agree. But if Dallas is the best team in the NFC right now, the NFC is pretty weak. I know all teams have weak spots nowadays and their Offense is pretty damn good, but they need to find some kind of pass rush. Right now, I'm just giddy over winning that game because they were just trying to throw it away with all those stupid penalties, missed tackles and poor decisions they made. One game means nothing, but IMO i think Philly looked better last night. Even if this team is the best in the NFC, they sure aren't good enough to have everyone gunning for them.

It is.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas will get better as it gets it's defensive "suspendos" back.

Scandrick back yesterday was a pleasant surprise a;though Claiborne came up gimpy.

And the offense will only get better too with Bryant back.

Really, there is Patriots and everybody else right now anyway, And Dallas could easily be #2 overall in that case.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cowboys won but took big hit:suds:

Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne might have suffered a groin tear Sunday night against the Eagles.

Claiborne was immediately ruled out after leaving the game, and early reports have not been good. A groin tear would knock Claiborne out for the rest of the season, a crushing blow considering his resurgent play in a contract year. Dallas also lost S Barry Church to a broken forearm Sunday night

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or did Tyron Smith look like Michael Oher in "The Blindside" on a few of those plays were he was just throwing guys down???

ROTFLMAO......that is a very good analogy and yup....it sure looked like that.