• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best TE in the North

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, for the Bears Offense to truly take the next step, Alshon Jeffrey needs to be the guy...gotta step it up, beef it up, and stay healthy, and he could be that guy that, coupled with Marshall, could make for a dynamic duo.

And obviously, this is aside from the glaring weakness....the o-line needs to perform much better, and I expect them to with the additions, and a new scheme.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I was trying to be polite....Rudolph is top 3 in the NFL, #1 in the North. :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to be polite....Rudolph is top 3 in the NFL, #1 in the North. :suds:

Could be, but he also has the No. 4 QB in the north throwing to him and the No.1 RB taking opportunity's away. Question was who will have the best stats at seasons end, not who is most talented. Which would be Finley not Rudy anyway.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Could be, but he also has the No. 4 QB in the north throwing to him and the No.1 RB taking opportunity's away. Question was who will have the best stats at seasons end, not who is most talented. Which would be Finley not Rudy anyway.

LOL, 4th best, and that's only because there's 4 teams.
The thread was titled best TE in the North. Sorry I misunderstood. ;-)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad I should have worded it better.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between Bennett, Ruldolph, Finley and Pettigrew the Bears def hold the best player at that position. He has great hands, runs great routes (has to learn how to do it every play), great speed, etc for his passing game and he is a top 5 blocking TE for starters as well. He will create the holes on the edge that Davis, Clark, Olsen were never able to do with ease and he will be a problem for defensive ends.

Rudolph will only be classified as mediocre because he has Ponders throwing to him but if he did have a better QB he could easily be on top of the list. Finley is a pretty bad blocker and has been very inconsistent with his hands and route running in the past. I think Pettigrew comes in 2nd and like Bennett is just an overall great TE but hasnt been utilized to the skill set he has.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like finley as the best te in the north but his relationship with his queer qb is his down fall unless he starts to hang out in madison wearing dresses like erin.