• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Seats?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guys...

I will be coming into a SHIT LOAD of money tomorrow (approx 550 Mil), and plan on buying the best seats in the house for everyone here.

Where do we all want to sit this season?

the_broom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So guys...

I will be coming into a SHIT LOAD of money tomorrow (approx 550 Mil), and plan on buying the best seats in the house for everyone here.

Mmmm.....1st or 3rd base....on the rail....halfway between the plate and the bag...

...and can we all get crackerjacks? :pop2:

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guys...

Is that you, Mrs. McCourt?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guys...

Ah, a hypothetical situation full of enjoyment. Excellent turnaround, cal. Plus 1 to what msg said, by the way.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So guys...

I have had the pleasure of sitting in the Premium Field Club seats on a few occasions and I would have to vote for those when you win the MegaMillions.

Not only is the view pretty good, but there is a full bar just a few steps away.

Either those seats or right behind home plate.

Or you could dump half your winnings into the team and become a part owner. That would be cool.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guys...

Dang, I knew I should have replied to that email from Nigeria.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As long as we can hit my nephews' Speakeasy establishment before the game, it won't matter a heck of a lot. They say Prohibition Ale is good stuff.

And by "they" he means me. I am a PIMP for Prohibition Ale. Put any Speakeasy bottle in front of me and I will drink it.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guys...

Club Level, behind home plate. Buy the fucking section and we can all hang out. Tequila shots on me.

jingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So guys...

Trade in the seat idea and buy out Zito's contract. (Or do both and we will put a statute of you out front of the stadium)

jingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you are feeling really generous with your new found wealth, offer the Giants enough money to sign Cain (maybe the contract can include a personal services provision where Cain agrees to pitch for your children's/grandchildren's coach-pitched little league team).

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think I'd buy the A's and then move them to Fresno.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? There's already a better team in Fresno.

When the A's built "Raley Field" to move their AAA affiliate to Sacramento, I remember hearing that the park cost more to build than it should have, as they designed it to be able to take the stress/weight of adding another seating deck on top, so that the stadium could hold ~35000, so the A's could move there if their "talk" with Oakland didn't work out. (This was long before talk of moving to Fremont.) Now, the talk is that it would be very expensive to retrofit a major league park onto Raley Field. Funny how the talk changes so much when the goal(s) have changed (blackmailing Oakland vs. "we can't stay in Oakland and need to move to San Jose")