• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 13

who ya got??

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
discuss

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle at Minnesota is an interesting matchup. Vikings trying to keep the top spot in NFCN and Seattle trying to keep its playoff hopes alive. Also interesting to see whether Seattle builds on its unusually prolific passing game from last week. Figures to be a very good game, in my opinion.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'l go with the Jets / Giants and will be rooting for the Jets.
My dislike for Eli is and will always be hotter than the sun.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks/Vikings will be really interesting. Let's see if Bridgewater can take over, because Seattle's run defense is pretty stout these days. And the Vikes have a decent D (far better than Pittsburgh), was Wilson's dominant week a fluke or has the passing game in Seattle evolved?

Also like Raiders and Chiefs. I will be rooting for the Raiders, I just love that team for some reason. Big playoff implications with this matchup.

Rams still have no passing attack, I expect the Cards to clean up pretty easily. When is Quinn back? That might make it a closer game, but meh.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks/Vikings and Chiefs/Raiders. I'd probably pick KC/OAK if I had to choose one because it's divisional rivals on top of 2 teams fighting for a WC spot.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks/Vikings will be really interesting. Let's see if Bridgewater can take over, because Seattle's run defense is pretty stout these days. And the Vikes have a decent D (far better than Pittsburgh), was Wilson's dominant week a fluke or has the passing game in Seattle evolved?

Also like Raiders and Chiefs. I will be rooting for the Raiders, I just love that team for some reason. Big playoff implications with this matchup.

Rams still have no passing attack, I expect the Cards to clean up pretty easily. When is Quinn back? That might make it a closer game, but meh.

You have a theatrical flair?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with Oak/KC...if KC wins, they have the easiest road to 10 wins, and a playoff spot.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*......Philly @Pats.....?!,....why not,......all our good recievers are out, who's returning punts.....?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts/steelers can the 2nd WC come from the AFCS:suds:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for Vikings and Seahawks. Honorary mention to Chiefs and Raiders. If the Raiders want to make the playoffs, this is a must win game for them IMO.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle at Minnesota is an interesting matchup. Vikings trying to keep the top spot in NFCN and Seattle trying to keep its playoff hopes alive. Also interesting to see whether Seattle builds on its unusually prolific passing game from last week. Figures to be a very good game, in my opinion.

I voted like a homer, but added & SEA @ MIN.

IND @ PIT...both are approaching shit or get off the pot time now...imo the Colts are not great on DEF, but the old man has them on a 3 game win streak...the loser of this game is in trouble...PIT more so because the DIV is out of reach. I like PIT in this one.

SEA @ MIN...the Hawks are back in this thing...a shame they lost Graham the rest of the way...tough call...I probably would pick SEA, they have been there and done that...on the road.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IND @ PIT...both are approaching shit or get off the pot time now...imo the Colts are not great on DEF, but the old man has them on a 3 game win streak...the loser of this game is in trouble...PIT more so because the DIV is out of reach. I like PIT in this one.

SEA @ MIN...the Hawks are back in this thing...a shame they lost Graham the rest of the way...tough call...I probably would pick SEA, they have been there and done that...on the road.

Indy at Pittsburgh could definitely be a good game, particularly if Ben plays, and you like watching two teams air it out.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am I the only one who thinks this may be addition by subtraction? He was a poor fit in that offense. While he was coming around, I think they are better served having an actual blocking TE on the field, as the OL needs all the help it can get. Maybe I'm wrong?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks this may be addition by subtraction? He was a poor fit in that offense. While he was coming around, I think they are better served having an actual blocking TE on the field, as the OL needs all the help it can get. Maybe I'm wrong?

Not the only one. I heard a commentator (Rodney Harrison, I think) say the same thing. I think he might have a point, strange as it might seem. Luke Wilson is a pretty good TE who can also block.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy at Pittsburgh could definitely be a good game, particularly if Ben plays, and you like watching two teams air it out.

The early reports are Ben has progressed pretty well, but you know how teams are with the concussion protocol...it's not really their call anymore, supposedly. The dire need for both teams makes it an interesting game.

I'm expecting PIT get back to a little better OFC balance here in the final few weeks...they know damn well 50+ pass attempts against 9 rushes (1 on a WR reverse) is not going anywhere.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The early reports are Ben has progressed pretty well, but you know how teams are with the concussion protocol...it's not really their call anymore, supposedly. The dire need for both teams makes it an interesting game.

I'm expecting PIT get back to a little better OFC balance here in the final few weeks...they know damn well 50+ pass attempts against 9 rushes (1 on a WR reverse) is not going anywhere.

Makes sense to be more balanced against Indy than they were at Seattle. Williams is still a good runner and the Indy defense has been about equally poor against the run as it has against the pass.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idk...Graham is a lethal weapon hybrid that was improving his blocking (reportedly) to be a better two-way player...Lockette, Baldwin, the kid RB/Beast Mode are pretty good...I just think it was going to take some time both to adjust to each other and find some middle ground....he was trending pretty close to a 1,000 season.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk...Graham is a lethal weapon hybrid that was improving his blocking (reportedly) to be a better two-way player...Lockette, Baldwin, the kid RB/Beast Mode are pretty good...I just think it was going to take some time both to adjust to each other and find some middle ground....he was trending pretty close to a 1,000 season.
I don't disagree that he's a lethal weapon at all. I guess, just from what I've seen, the running game is suffering more because of his inability to block well MORE than the passing game is benefiting from him catching the ball. I'm not trying to take anything away from the guy, but I just felt that he was a square peg being pushed into a round hole.

I think by inserting a real blocker at TE, the running game will improve more than they will feel the loss on the passing side of things. Again, I could end up being 100% wrong (time will tell), but he just looked out of place so often that even on some of his really good catches, it looked 'awkward', if that makes sense at all.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree that he's a lethal weapon at all. I guess, just from what I've seen, the running game is suffering more because of his inability to block well MORE than the passing game is benefiting from him catching the ball. I'm not trying to take anything away from the guy, but I just felt that he was a square peg being pushed into a round hole.

I think by inserting a real blocker at TE, the running game will improve more than they will feel the loss on the passing side of things. Again, I could end up being 100% wrong (time will tell), but he just looked out of place so often that even on some of his really good catches, it looked 'awkward', if that makes sense at all.

I know that you're aware that Graham is not a prototypical TE...I kinda think SEA knew that as well...they wanted him because of his receiving ability...if you're going to have a TE like that, you need a FB or an Hback of some type or like PIT...a 6th OL as in Matt Spaeth....i.e. you have to adjust the peg, or you adjust the hole.

IMO...even if Lynch were still in best mode, it would be harder for him to continue on the pace he was setting the past 4 seasons without a bigger threat outside which imo is why they tried Harvin.