• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Dribbler

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry

Kyrie Irving

D. Rose

Tony Parker or

Chris Paul?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one that Hunter Pence hit against the Cardinals in the 2012 NL championship series that hit the bat three times.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry

Kyrie Irving

D. Rose

Tony Parker or

Chris Paul?

I think it used to be Paul, but others have overtaken him. Here's how I'd rate them:

Irving (with Steph closing the gap), Steph, Paul, Rose, Parker

Did everyone see that one really nice move/dribbling that Curry did in the second half of last night's ASG? He dribbling through 3 guys using a behind the back dribble, then did my favorite old move of holding the ball high (on the potential shot-blocker) and then swooping underneath the arm, softly kissing the ball in high off of the glass. Curry looked pretty good last night. Thompson did a bit how Curry did last year, first year jitters, maybe. Westbrook certainly deserved the MVP.

What I really enjoyed was the genuine commaradarie (I know it's misspelled) that the players have towards one another. Seeing people who are their sworn enemies during the season cheer for them while they're on the bench was a bit surprising. Not that they would cheer on their teammates, but just the level of enthusiasm that was evident was surprising to me.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's between Steph and Kyrie. Not enough to separate the two. However, I thunk Tony Parker has the best or perhaps tightest dribble in the game. Not fancy smancy mind you, but he gets real low with the ball and can turn any corner worth turning. For my money, Kyrie and Steph are the two most entertaining players to watch followed by Russ, J. Wall and D. Rose. Durant is also fun to watch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is off topic, but I imagine that everyone saw Nowitzki's "celebration" after he dunked the ball in the ASG? He mimicked Vince Carter from an ASG ages ago by pointing up to the rafters with both hands. The benches were dying laughing as were the announcers.