• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Conference?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second year running the Big East didn't start off the season well and perform solid in the tournament. Hats off to Nova especially. They look real good.

That said...I'm with runeman and trolly as far as who is the big dog. UK is the best team by far. I have two brackets in the office pool and I took UK in both.

And the B12....f'n guys are killing one of my entries.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure everyone took UK to win it all.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second year running the Big East didn't start off the season well and perform solid in the tournament. Hats off to Nova especially. They look real good.

That said...I'm with runeman and trolly as far as who is the big dog. UK is the best team by far. I have two brackets in the office pool and I took UK in both.

And the B12....f'n guys are killing one of my entries.

Umm the BE started off great this year.

Them and the Big12 ran the non conference.

For some reason people forgot this and picked every BE team to be upset

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm the BE started off great this year.

Them and the Big12 ran the non conference

For some reason people forgot this and picked every BE team to be upset

Gtown lost to Wisc, Butler and Kansas. Their best win pre seasoin was IU.

Butler lost to Ok, TN and IU.

I watched Nova make a great comeback against an SU team everyone said sucked. Then they turn around and lose to Seaton Hall a week later.

I wouldn't say the Big East was stellar and for sure they didn't run the non conference.

And I complimented the Big East play and Nova in the tournament. I'm not sure why my comment towards the Big East required validation.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched Nova make a great comeback against an SU team everyone said sucked. Then they turn around and lose to Seaton Hall a week later.

I wouldn't say the Big East was stellar and for sure they didn't run the non conference.

And I complimented the Big East play and Nova in the tournament. I'm not sure why my comment towards the Big East required validation.

The Big East had the 2nd best non conference performance according to the metrics. It's the main reason why a 13 loss Xavier ended up getting a SIX seed in the tournament. The Big East did quite well in the non-conference.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they were stellar. All the talk in the non conference was about the Big12 and Big East winning non conference games. They had the tel best RPIs and everyone talked about the Big East being the surprise.

Your comment required validation because it pointed to them struggling, when they didn't.

The tourney is out of conference for the most part where the Big East did well. And that's why it was crazy everyone expected them to be upset.

Now it a bunch of these teams make the sweet 16 and Elite 8. That will be surprising. It's a very top 20-35 ish teams league

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... The Pac 12 is undefeated while the Big 12 is winless (at least for 7 more minutes)... soooo.... just kidding.

The Big12 performance so far doesn't take away from their collective season... but it might drop them below the ACC in my book.