• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Agent Ever!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not an agent success though... The Sixers are a contending team, but in order to go to the finals, they have to pass over the Bucks... To do that they need far more than Embiid and Simmons and they already lost Butler and their best shooter on J.J Redick...

They therefore had to pay Harris in a luck of an alternative answer after the Bucks extended Middleton and also had to to pay and add Hortford in a desperate hope to avoid this happening on the floor when they meet the Bucks next:

In short, one can safely say that "because the Bucks are after winning the title, everybody else is trying to buy their respective chances (the Lakers, Clippers and Rockets circuses, even more so than the Sixers or the Nets)!

giphy.gif

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not an agent success though... The Sixers are a contending team, but in order to go to the finals, they have to pass over the Bucks... To do that they need far more than Embiid and Simmons and they already lost Butler and their best shooter on J.J Redick...

They therefore had to pay Harris in a luck of an alternative answer after the Bucks extended Middleton and also had to to pay and add Hortford in a desperate hope to avoid this happening on the floor when they meet the Bucks next:

In short, one can safely say that "because the Bucks are after winning the title, everybody else is trying to buy their respective chances (the Lakers, Clippers and Rockets circuses, even more so than the Sixers or the Nets)!

Appears to me like every move the Sixers made this past off-season was to get bigger and defend for 48'.

After watching them strangle one of the most efficient teams from last season (BOS was #7 in EFG%), I think the only thing desperate is your attempt at conjecture...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears to me like every move the Sixers made this past off-season was to get bigger and defend for 48'.

After watching them strangle one of the most efficient teams from last season (BOS was #7 in EFG%), I think the only thing desperate is your attempt at conjecture...
You are wrong!

Everyone is trying to keep up with the Bucks!

Because, you know, everyone always adjusts to the Eastern Conference runner up.