• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Besides a resounding win

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been lucky to avoid picks like that.... But that was just dumb!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been lucky to avoid picks like that.... But that was just dumb!!!

Agreed. That was the worst 4 TD pass perfomance I've ever seen. The absurd inability to get the snap was even worse than the poor decision-making on several throws.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly didn't play an excellent game but thankfully it was enough to win. I was fucking livid in the first quarter and beginning of the 2nd. Major fuck ups. We had the chance to have them buried early.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. That was the worst 4 TD pass perfomance I've ever seen. The absurd inability to get the snap was even worse than the poor decision-making on several throws.

I'm sorry, but I'm calling shenanigans on your comment, Toby.

While no one would claim he was perfect, or having a career day, Kaepernick played his heart out this game. No, it wasn't a career day for the likes of veterans like Peyton or Brady, but it was 36 degrees with heavy rain for most of the game; we are not talking about Culpepper having small hands. Goodwin has had problems getting the ball to his QB, and while it isn't particularly his fault if the snap goes wrong, how much experience do you think Kaepernick has had playing in comparable weather conditions?

I bet you couldn't even catch a football if it was wet from grass, let alone pouring rain. Get over yourself, bruh-bruh. (and I know wet footballs are a bitch from when I played, so don't act brand new)

Last edited by a moderator:

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cold & rainy away evening game against the Pats in NE? Well done, great job Niners......

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly didn't play an excellent game but thankfully it was enough to win. I was fucking livid in the first quarter and beginning of the 2nd. Major fuck ups. We had the chance to have them buried early.

Its part of the learning process I guess but it sure is frustrating. He made a couple of nice plays though.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While no one would claim he was perfect, or having a career day, Kaepernick played his heart out this game. No, it wasn't a career day for the likes of veterans like Peyton or Brady, but it was 36 degrees with heavy rain for most of the game; we are not talking about Culpepper having small hands. Goodwin has had problems getting the ball to his QB, and while it isn't particularly his fault if the snap goes wrong, how much experience do you think Kaepernick has had playing in comparable weather conditions?

I bet you couldn't even catch a football if it was wet from grass, let alone pouring rain. Get over yourself, bruh-bruh. (and I know wet footballs are a bitch from when I played, so don't act brand new)

Oh my goodness, I knew that was coming. I would think playing in the conference he did at Reno that he would have plenty of experience in bad weather. he made some nice plays but made some very poor decisions and the fumbles were simply inexcusable. Even a layman like myself could see that the 4th and inches fumble was going to be a fiasco just the way Kaepernick was practically sitting on his butt when he took the snap.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll probably get hammered for this, but I had some of the best hands of anyone I've ever known. That's probably why I'm so tough on professional receivers dropping balls. Believe it or don't.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably get hammered for this, but I had some of the best hands of anyone I've ever known. That's probably why I'm so tough on professional receivers dropping balls. Believe it or don't.

Fair enough. I was a dick to personalize my comment against you in that manner, but I was trying to make a point.

I disagree with your assessment of Kaep's game, but we can agree to disagree.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness, I knew that was coming. I would think playing in the conference he did at Reno that he would have plenty of experience in bad weather. he made some nice plays but made some very poor decisions and the fumbles were simply inexcusable. Even a layman like myself could see that the 4th and inches fumble was going to be a fiasco just the way Kaepernick was practically sitting on his butt when he took the snap.

I do agree with the bolded part, since even with cleats it would be really hard to get traction in those weather conditions.

(Tom Brady's success on his sneak came from him jumping, which is totally different than trying to use a plant foot to take off running from a crouched position)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I was a dick to personalize my comment against you in that manner, but I was trying to make a point.

I disagree with your assessment of Kaep's game, but we can agree to disagree.

Not a problem. Your opinion is as valid as mine and I'm sure more people agree with your assessment of the game than mine. I appreciate people on this board putting up with my ranting and looking the other way.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the Patriots did their share of miscues in that weather.