• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Benson

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There a middle of the road team - Not a playoff team.

I think they win 1 of the next 3. They'll win 2 if Baltimore has nothing to gain by playing starters.

This. Better than the bad teams, but not quite as good as the good teams.....and remember, most of us had miserable projections for this bunch, and they have already exceeded most of those projections by far.....

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may still have an opportunity to ruin Baltimore's division title hopes......

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This. Better than the bad teams, but not quite as good as the good teams.....and remember, most of us had miserable projections for this bunch, and they have already exceeded most of those projections by far.....

I hate when I have to toot my own horn:

Let's be real, the Bengals are bad. Cleveland played like a JV team, yet we were still lucky to take advantage. Fortunately for us, the next 5-6 games are also against Cleveland type teams.

I won't "eat crow" even when we're sitting at 5-1 or 4-2 going into the bye. Why? Because after we get passed this fool's gold early schedule and the jwill types are running around screaming "I told you so" and everyone is back on the bandwagon, we're still going to finish the season 6-10 or 7-9. And the Bengals we all envisioned before the season began will be staring us in the face.

No reason to get ahead of ourselves (*edit: unless you're a Cam Newton fan).

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/cincinnati-bengals/44534-my-eat-crow-thread.html#post1099876

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We may still have an opportunity to ruin Baltimore's division title hopes......

I'd much prefer Pittsburgh be hoping we beat Baltimore for them to win the division, and then we turn around and lay an egg.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much prefer Pittsburgh be hoping we beat Baltimore for them to win the division, and then we turn around and lay an egg.

While I can surely understand your line of thought, my competitive nature would derive joy in ruining the ratbirds plans, then preferably watching Tebow do in the stillers........

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I can surely understand your line of thought, my competitive nature would derive joy in ruining the ratbirds plans, then preferably watching Tebow do in the stillers........

yea, the late cheap hits might not phase Tebow that much, the boy is huge. He finished a high school game with a broken leg. "I could hear it grinding when I ran, but I didn't want to come out." - young Tebow.

Of course, if they can score enough points to make the Broncos try to come back from behind like Detroit did, that would probably work.