• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals @ Steelers - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I quit watching the game about half way through I wasn't pissed at all. I also got leader banned which needed to be done

But you grossly overreacted to something Ghost said, and called told him to go back to his ince$t board and suck cock. That's a little inflammatory. So was Flaming yelling GTFO just because he was pissy about losing, or pissed at you. Bengals fans were far more trolling than Steelers fans in this thread. Leader trolled a bit and NetSteeler did a little, but nothing compared to our own fans.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can troll ourselves. They don't need to be here trolling.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Most of them weren't trolling at the point when you guys started freaking out though.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it must be hard being as angry as some of you are,I caught your little rant page where you guys got Leader banned,I also saw that Kramer came close to getting kicked off SportsHoopla,,,,not much more to say about the people on this page,,,,

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Leader was being kind of a dick at one point. I didn't think the rest of you were trolling though. Kramer is Kramer. We know how he is and ignore him mostly. If you let him offend you, you've made his day.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah our boy leader is to be polite out there,I knew what was going on they were sick that the team was getting blowed out,I know that feeling,first game of the year the Steelers looked like a high school team out there against the Ravens.

losing is bad enough but a blow out sucks

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame shame shame.

Say you guys do know if you want to talk amongst yourselves only.

You can make a Group.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance has totally sold out. Sad.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vance has totally sold out. Sad.

Sold out my ass. I was at work yesterday, and can comment from my phone but mod stuff is slow and aggravating from my phone. However, nobody was trolling except Bengals fans for the most part.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sold out my ass. I was at work yesterday, and can comment from my phone but mod stuff is slow and aggravating from my phone. However, nobody was trolling except Bengals fans for the most part.

On our own board? Where? Please cite examples.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The first person to post was Ghost. He made a few innocent comments about the grousing, then said he was going to take off, and not rub it in. He was then called a troll. Then Flaming and Tubbs got into it, getting more pissed off. Misk then said to stop blaming the refs and Flaming lost it. Misk actually followed this by agreeing about the bad call, followed by Flaming again yelling like a child. Then Ghost came back, which apparently offended Flaming and Kramer. Leader then made a dickish comment, followed by Tubbs saying all Steelers fans were trolls. Ghost said the thread title made it seem as if anybody was welcome. Tubbs responded by telling him to go back to his board of ince$t and to suck each other's dicks. There wasn't another Steeler fan post for like 10 pages, then Misk said Good game. This is when Kramer, for no reason got made that I didn't ban trolls. Leader then pointed out that Kramer was wrong when he said our board was the most active. This prompted Tubbs to ask where the trolls were coming from. Leader responded, then Kramer got pissed at me again. THEN, Netsteeler did post a few things, and it escalated from there. Point is, Steelers fans didn't do much to warrant the vitriol that Tubbs and Flaming responded with. Kramer wasn't as much responsible as I thought, so my bad. Leader trolled a bit, but from Kramer's posts about mods, you would think every other post was trolling. You guys were pissed we lost and overreacted.

Here.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree that your bro lost it and Rey was being Rey.

This is the most active board, though. It's not my fault people can't divide.

The obvious troll posts just should have been removed. I didn't know you were at work.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message to the SportsHoopla Bengals fans:

Good morning. My name is SteelersRie, or Rie if we’re friends.

I’ve read your thread and although I was so angry for the name calling that some of you take pride in, please note for the record:

1. The Steelers “Unofficial BS page” is EXACTLY that. It’s a bs page. I know Misk had explained this once before, but I guess a few of you ignored it…. We have a general thread where we all gab and check in with one another, keep up with the games (any game ~ we don’t limit ourselves to only Steelers games). We have other threads as well… media, tailgating recipes, etc.

We do this because a lot of us have been friends for YEARS. We started chatting with each other via Fox, like some of you did with ESPN.

2. I HAVE my teeth, I am not married to my brother, I don’t live in Apalachia, and just because I’m a Steelers fan does not mean that I am an inbred troll.
3. I post on the Steelers threads and Caption Slap. Very rarely do I venture out to say Hi to other pages in fear of being degraded and demeaned just because I’m a Steeler fan. A few on the Bengal’s board, newly arrived in Aug from ESPN, have proved to be the exact reason WHY I don’t venture often to other threads. I may not post on the other threads, but it doesn’t mean I don’t read other threads. Same as many other SportsHoopla members.
4. A few Bengals have called to ban a couple of Steelers because they came to the Bengals’ board during the game yesterday and posted comments. (This is what has angered me so much!) This is ONLY directed to them: Who in the bloody hell do you think you are? You’re a Bengals fan. So what! I’m a Steelers fan. So what!! Just because a poster on an internet blog says something you may not agree with doesn’t mean they need to be banned from the site. If that was the case I would start a campaign to have a few BENGALS fans removed.
5. This is a great site with a lot of good people, mostly sports fans, but not ALL NFL. The people who started and maintain this site have given us a venue to chat, post pics, and stay in touch with friends we’ve made through other blogs, and meet new friends too.

To the few who have definite issues, I ask one thing please:

DON’T FUCK IT UP FOR EVERYBODY ELSE.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey yinz are getting there. I dont think this is like years past where it was almost a fluke i think you are building a team to compete for years to come good game and beat the ravens week 17. O and whats up vance long time no see

hey! quit trolling the bengals page!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd consider the matter settled. Bengals fans overreacted-a few anyway. Kramer is just Kramer. DO NOT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY STEELERS FANS. Regardless of Kramer's thoughts on the subject, I do mod the board and if I thought you were really trolling, I would have deleted your post...eventually (not patient enough to do it from my phone at work). I have no problem with Steelers fans posting here, as long as you're not being a dick. Leader and NetSteeler were being dicks, so I have no problem with his new inability to access this board. OK, now, case closed.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW, for all Kramer's Steeler hate, his gf is a Steelers fan. LOL

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got this.

lol, do we now..........

That was pathetic and embarrassing........ IMHO the bengals should just dissolve the team and call it quits, they only beat the average to crappy teams in the NFL anymore and in those rare occasions that they DO beat the better teams, its more of a fluke than anything. (same goes for cleveland)

Status
Not open for further replies.