• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals @ Steelers - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as bad as ESPN. These Steelers trolls are retarded. I don't care that the Bengals lost. It happens. When the Bengals beat the Steelers we don't go trolling your fucking board. Be a man, be humble and have some fucking respect you inbred POS.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, if you add all of the thread views on your entire first page, you are not even 1/10th of one of the threads on the Hokie board....ha ha....

...making the owner money my ass.....BWAHAHAHA

I wouldn't expect you to be able to do simple math.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeh, talking about our board "behind our back" when you didn't think anyone would know was really respectful.

if you really meant it respectfully, you could have asked the question on our subforum.

Behind your back. LMFAO @ U. You must have your window blinds drawn, shotgun in lap, waiting for the next big conspiracy against you. HAHAHAAHA

I was asking a general question, to my group of friends to see if they happened to know. You need to take a lesson from Dare2Be...he is a respectful Steelers fan, who is passionate about his team, btu treats us with respect, and talks football instead of shit when he comes here. A good fan of teh Steelers. He gives Steeler fans a good name, you sir, do not.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as bad as ESPN. These Steelers trolls are retarded. I don't care that the Bengals lost. It happens. When the Bengals beat the Steelers we don't go trolling your fucking board. Be a man, be humble and have some fucking respect you inbred POS.

it's nice to imagine hypotheticals...

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and continue sucking your sisters dick.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude we were humble untill you all started calling us trolls .. did one of you tell us good game and be good sports .. hell no you didnt ..

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind your back. LMFAO @ U. You must have your window blinds drawn, shotgun in lap, waiting for the next big conspiracy against you. HAHAHAAHA

I was asking a general question, to my group of friends to see if they happened to know. You need to take a lesson from Dare2Be...he is a respectful Steelers fan, who is passionate about his team, btu treats us with respect, and talks football instead of shit when he comes here. A good fan of teh Steelers. He gives Steeler fans a good name, you sir, do not.

nope, just commenting on the mentality of bengals fans in that thread(s) "why did you guys even see this discussion? why are you looking at bengals board? blah blah blah" shocked to learn that the main forum page has the most current topics listed at the top

:L

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just swept you 2 years ago and none of us went trolling to the Steelers board.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't expect you to be able to do simple math.

I guesstimate about 13K views. One thread over there has just under 108K views alone. Fine....1/8th......it's not about posts, it's about independent views. Those come from good information and analysis being provided. Check Nebraska's as well. Both are model boards for success. As a mod myself, tossing out opposing fans at the first sign of disagreement is not a very good move. You have to roll with it sometimes. Just my two cents. hell my post on the main board probably generated half of the views for this thread, but the content was worth sharing.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude we were humble untill you all started calling us trolls .. did one of you tell us good game and be good sports .. hell no you didnt ..

I am sorry, I was unaware you were involved in the game. What number did you wear? What were your stats today? I was compltely unaware that I should be telling you good game, as I was unaware how involved in the outcome you were.

Good game man. Good game indeed.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because I see stuff from the Steelers board doesn't mean I go there. I don't troll you. And if you are trolling, why wouldn't I call you a troll. You are.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guesstimate about 13K views. One thread over there has just under 108K views alone. Fine....1/8th......it's not about posts, it's about independent views. Those come from good information and analysis being provided. Check Nebraska's as well. Both are model boards for success. As a mod myself, tossing out opposing fans at the first sign of disagreement is not a very good move. You have to roll with it sometimes. Just my two cents. hell my post on the main board probably generated half of the views for this thread, but the content was worth sharing.

...and you still don't know how to do simple math. You have failed, sir. Think harder. Try to see the error. I think if you really put your mind to it you can come up with the solution.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry, I was unaware you were involved in the game. What number did you wear? What were your stats today? I was compltely unaware that I should be telling you good game, as I was unaware how involved in the outcome you were.

Good game man. Good game indeed.

oh piss off and shove your semantics where the sun dont shine

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean we weren't all on ESPN and we were. None of us went trolling the ESPN board there. You all are trolling.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating the Steelers isn't very hard. Just ask the Ravens.

Status
Not open for further replies.