• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Simmons formally demands trade

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he hurt his fucking back? He hasn't played in well over a year. There was never any mention of a back injury and he passed his physical right?

Something's fishy.

Yea...to me when you go back injury it's the hardest thing to prove you're lying on.

I wouldn't put it past him for sure.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he hurt his fucking back? He hasn't played in well over a year. There was never any mention of a back injury and he passed his physical right?

Something's fishy.

Cmon man.

You act like the only way a player can get hurt is in a game.

He was training to ramp up and get in game shape. Probably out of shape and did too much:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...to me when you go back injury it's the hardest thing to prove you're lying on.

I wouldn't put it past him for sure.

Surgery though?

Really?

You think he is going that far to convince people he is hurt?

That is crazy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surgery though?

Really?

That is crazy.

On top of that, the back problems didn't just come out of nowhere. He had issues with during the 2019-2020 season and missed the entire bubble due to this

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surgery though?

Really?

That is crazy.

Makes entire sense that we were less than 24 hrs to tip and him playing and less than 2 weeks later he's under a knife

With this dude anything is possible in my mind.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if im the Nets I'm fine rolling with the idea. Gets the heat off one of your star additions and time to hopefully working on his mental state.

I'm fine dying on this hill. But I'm not a professional athlete and yet I'd like to think I know my body well enough to know the difference between lacing up and playing a game of pickup (much less an nba playoff series) and needing surgery.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if im the Nets I'm fine rolling with the idea. Gets the heat off one of your star additions and time to hopefully working on his mental state.

I'm fine dying on this hill. But I'm not a professional athlete and yet I'd like to think I know my body well enough to know the difference between lacing up and playing a game of pickup (much less an nba playoff series) and needing surgery.

You do realize that many athletes play through injuries and then have surgery after the season is over though, right?

This is actually a pretty common thing.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that many athletes play through injuries and then have surgery after the season is over though, right?

This is actually a pretty common thing.

Yep.

Do many athletes sit an entire season and then announce to the world they are playing a pivotal game 4 playoff game? And after not playing a second all season then suddenly be ruled out and then within 2 weeks be under a knife?

If you can think of a single example I'd be glad to hear it.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever though. Dude needs to play in clown shoes next year. The Nets are easily the least likable team in the NBA.

I was in his camp for a semi redemption story had he come back and bothered trying. Poor guy with his 100 million dollar contract can't manage to pull himself off X Box long along to hit a gym or a pool.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surgery though?

Really?

That is crazy.
Would you get a fake back surgery for 20 million dollars?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of that, the back problems didn't just come out of nowhere. He had issues with during the 2019-2020 season and missed the entire bubble due to this
Yup he skips basketball any time he can

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you get a fake back surgery for 20 million dollars?

Please don’t assume that I am saying that Obama was born out of the country, but when they had the whole birther argument, one person supporting Obama asked why he would fake his birth country and support that with a fake birth certificate he published. Well, to be the President of the United States.

Again, not saying that he was born in Kenya. I’m just saying that sometimes people in support of their view act like there is no motivation for someone to fake something. 20 Million dollars, President of the United States. I’m also not saying that the surgery is fake either, but the motivation can be there. Of course, people on the other side reach, too. Because they don’t want to be fooled.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don’t assume that I am saying that Obama was born out of the country, but when they had the whole birther argument, one person supporting Obama asked why he would fake his birth country and support that with a fake birth certificate he published. Well, to be the President of the United States.

Again, not saying that he was born in Kenya. I’m just saying that sometimes people in support of their view act like there is no motivation for someone to fake something. 20 Million dollars, President of the United States. I’m also not saying that the surgery is fake either, but the motivation can be there. Of course, people on the other side reach, too. Because they don’t want to be fooled.

The nets will get medical records

Obama easily could’ve shared his bc

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nets will get medical records

Obama easily could’ve shared his bc

True. And when he did, I would imagine people to claim it was fake. I’ve seen people claim his social belongs to someone else. So my point with the birther/Simmons thing is that people believe what they believe and I don’t know why one would change their mind based upon evidence when they believe the person supplying the evidence were fakers since fakers fake evidence. And in politics, there‘s always the belief that others will fake on their behalf. So it’s all just, what do you think and stick to it, I guess. And in regards to Simmons medical records, I guess I’m not really talking about faking medical records but rather people believing he faked the extent of pain or mental health or other things in order to get the 20 million or to not have to play for Philadelphia, etc.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Do many athletes sit an entire season and then announce to the world they are playing a pivotal game 4 playoff game? And after not playing a second all season then suddenly be ruled out and then within 2 weeks be under a knife?

If you can think of a single example I'd be glad to hear it.

Do you really think that an athlete that wants out of Philly so strongly as to sit out the season would fake an injury after finally getting what he wants, lol?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes entire sense that we were less than 24 hrs to tip and him playing and less than 2 weeks later he's under a knife

With this dude anything is possible in my mind.

2dXk.gif

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think that an athlete that wants out of Philly so strongly as to sit out the season would fake an injury after finally getting what he wants, lol?

With this dude?

Are we all going to pretend he Is your standard athlete?