• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belicheat At It Again

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, JDM is not a mod Ozarkram.

OK. All I can say is the guy is all over the site. And I cant find a single thread were he is not arguing with everyone on the board. In one thread he argued for six pages about a drunk guy. I haven't seen a thread were he agrees with anyone. Quite amazing really. Jeez I must be bored. Come on draft. Thanks for the info Retro. :gaah:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that he does Ozarkram and his tendency to agree with others is very limited. And he does indeed make it all over SportsHoopla. He has been banned from the Ramspages for now. And you are welcome.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat? Aren't we all adults here? I'm sure Belichick is the only HC in the NFL that employs such a horrid practice.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat? Aren't we all adults here? I'm sure Belichick is the only HC in the NFL that employs such a horrid practice.

???? What exactly does your post have to do with what's being discussed here? We're not talking about BELECHEAT's difficult practices. And if the word Belicheat offends you, and your looking for political correctness, you've come to the wrong place my friend.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your sarcastic tone insinuates that BELICHEAT'S modus operandi meets generally accepted ethical standards I would respond FUCKING BULLSHIT...Hope that wasn't too subtle for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!