• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Vikes question

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most intriguing game of the day to me.

Do the bears make a statement? Does Cousins beat a winning team? Which D shows up? Which team asserts themselves in the division?

What I cant put my finger on is what is the X factor for the game?

Is it Trubs? Is it a healthy dalvin cook? Is it the bears front 7? Or is it the bears running game getting on track? None of the above?

Anyone with thougts?

This is a week 11 hindsight...typical tight DIV game vs CHI. This was my first real long look at both of these teams in a few weeks. @Terry Rode I'm starting to see the MIN team that you've been talking about. I'm note sure we're going to be talking about MIN after week 14 (next 3 games...GB, @ NE, @ SEA).

The Bears look solid on DEF and so so on OFC, but need to keep it going with 2 road games coming up...10 wins I think will be a challenge for the Bears, but hard to see anyone else winning that DIV.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The highwater mark just got a lot higher. It’s looking to get even higher with games against the lions and giants on deck, while the Vikings play the packers and patriots.

Yeah it did.

If the Vikes play like they did last night the next two games, they could find themselves on the outside looking in on the playoffs this year.....which would be a disaster considering what they invested into this team.

I've been thinking all year that defense in this league no longer can win games with how the league has changed so much.....Bears might be out to prove that wrong. I really want to see a Bears vs Ram's/Saints matchup at some point this year just to see how it plays out.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it did.

If the Vikes play like they did last night the next two games, they could find themselves on the outside looking in on the playoffs this year.....which would be a disaster considering what they invested into this team.

I've been thinking all year that defense in this league no longer can win games with how the league has changed so much.....Bears might be out to prove that wrong. I really want to see a Bears vs Ram's/Saints matchup at some point this year just to see how it plays out.
12/9: Rams at Chicago. I think the bears can win that one. The bears could run the table with how their games are made up. The toughest games are in Chicago (packers and rams). The last week will be the toughest if the Vikings are playing for a playoff spot. More realistically they will drop 1 or 2 games.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12/9: Rams at Chicago. I think the bears can win that one. The bears could run the table with how their games are made up. The toughest games are in Chicago (packers and rams). The last week will be the toughest if the Vikings are playing for a playoff spot. More realistically they will drop 1 or 2 games.
You never know. I think the Lions will be on a mission Thursday. If the Bears aren't ready on a short turnaround, they could get surprised. The Lions got embarrassed last Sunday on our turf so they'll be hellbent on protecting theirs.