• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears VS Packers II Game Thread

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curl up into a ball and say "there's no place like denver" over and over.

Laughed my ass off at that one!

Someone said "Papa Bear Halas is turning over in his grave so much, it should be tapped as an energy source"

PhoenixPackerBacker

Reluctant Optimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gave him a week off to start .. but he will probably think he is smarter than we are and make an alt and well that wont turn out well for him
It wouldn't take much to be smarter than you dumb asses........I was "perma banned" because my son used my laptop to join this site after I was already a member. I get an email from an admin stating "why are you trying to use an alt?.....deny and I perma ban you"......I explained about my son to him, and he still "perma banned" me.........Now you can "perma ban" my ass again.......smart guy. This place is pathetic.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't take much to be smarter than you dumb asses........I was "perma banned" because my son used my laptop to join this site after I was already a member. I get an email from an admin stating "why are you trying to use an alt?.....deny and I perma ban you"......I explained about my son to him, and he still "perma banned" me.........Now you can "perma ban" my ass again.......smart guy. This place is pathetic.

lot of packer alts have 'back' in them, makes you wonder.