• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Minny

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes that is most likely true. By the way hope your trip up to GB was a good one with the tailgating and such. I know how those bad games can go though but was hoping your time up in GB other than the game was acceptable. I sat in the Seattle stadium for 3 1/2 hours that first game of the year but other than that time my trip west was amazing.

Did you have decent seats in GB I got lucky and found a season ticket holder who had a son who couldnt go to the game and was selling it at face price and was on the 45 yard line behind the Bears bench

Good deal man. I'm just sorry those losers in the blue and orange standing in front of you were obstructing the view of your team, while they were handing down an epic ass kicking. :lol:

And thanks man. Yeah, I had a fantastic and very memorable time. I'd love to go back up there another year when perhaps the Bears may have a chance (might be a while) at getting the sour taste out of my mouth that I left town with, lol. But other than that, it was great.

Thanks to all of you guys over on the Pack board for the tips as well. This post just reminded me of my thread over there, so I just posted in that thread thanking you guys. I got to as many of the locations as I could on Saturday, and the tailgate Sunday was perhaps the best part. My seats were pretty solid. Section 137 six rows up in the end zone. Right where Jordy and Lacy scored their long touchdowns. :L

As I said in the thread over on the GB board, you guys have Grade A fans up there man. Seriously, I had a Bears hat that I wore out on Saturday, and was wearing my Bears stuff from head to toe from morning on through the game on Sunday. I was greeted with nothing but smiles and friendly people. Not even any slight heckles at all until it the game turned into a route, and even then… it's nothing compared to what I've heard from some jerk off Bears fans. I was more than prepared to laugh off any and all remarks. Heck… I expected it. But your fans up there were nothing but pleasant people, and good football fans to converse with during the tailgate. We all had fun rooting against the Lions together during the Noon games as well.

:suds:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out side of Sid Luckman and maybe McMahon, Jay is the Best QB I've seen at the helm of the Bears, which is a sad statement. Especially since Green Bay seems to just pick up HoF QB's like we do HoF Linebackers.

Again, I totally agree with you NC. It is just odd how some franchises seem to pump out HoF players at certain positions.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be something Freudian about a guy who sees a meatball in everything.