• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Try Out Six Punters (Including Chris Kluwe) At Hallas Hall On Tuesday

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it appears the coaching staff and front office had the same concerns as we did after Adam Podlesh's performance on Sunday.

A few names you may have heard of on the list. Chris Kluwe probably the most notable.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/10/01/bears-try-out-several-punters-at-hallas-hall/

EDIT: Dead link, but you can look it up for yourselves.

I get the feeling that this is just to light a bit of a fire under Podlesh, and then if he doesn't get it together. We'll have a few options to turn to. Kluwe is a proven guy. I wouldn't at all mind if he was brought in.

Last edited by a moderator:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it appears the coaching staff and front office had the same concerns as we did after Adam Podlesh's performance on Sunday.

A few names you may have heard of on the list. Chris Kluwe probably the most notable.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/10/01/bears-try-out-several-punters-at-hallas-hall/

EDIT: Dead link, but you can look it up for yourselves.

I get the feeling that this is just to light a bit of a fire under Podlesh, and then if he doesn't get it together. We'll have a few options to turn to. Kluwe is a proven guy. I wouldn't at all mind if he was brought in.

Actually rich, I read that Kluwe might be not be that much in the mix. He was released from the Vikes because he struggled kicking outdoors. That wont help us, lol.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually rich, I read that Kluwe might be not be that much in the mix. He was released from the Vikes because he struggled kicking outdoors. That wont help us, lol.

lol, I did not know that. Oops, yeah. Not a big help.