• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears on Hard Knocks this year!

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how many responses this thread got, I guess we are all equally disappointed. Wow, Eberflus daughter knows football. Eberflus in the barbers chair. Wait, one of the greatest college coaches in history is mentoring Eberflus? Then throw in some scenes of throwing money at DJ Moore because he has to get extended so there is no money to give Allen, regardless of how these receivers play with Williams. I dont think many people are going to like the three year development plan for a young quarterback.

I have not watched many of these years, but last years with Campbell and the lions blew me away.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else like Eberflus even less after watching episode 1?
l4KhPbIIDgO3sMw0w.webp

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how many responses this thread got, I guess we are all equally disappointed. Wow, Eberflus daughter knows football. Eberflus in the barbers chair. Wait, one of the greatest college coaches in history is mentoring Eberflus? Then throw in some scenes of throwing money at DJ Moore because he has to get extended so there is no money to give Allen, regardless of how these receivers play with Williams. I dont think many people are going to like the three year development plan for a young quarterback.

I have not watched many of these years, but last years with Campbell and the lions blew me away.
I think one episode isn’t indicative of a full body of work but they gave is fluff bs so far

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one episode isn’t indicative of a full body of work but they gave is fluff bs so far
Did you catch Calebs pretty light green purse he had when he was in Eberflus' office? I bet coach has sold out of those by now.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you catch Calebs pretty light green purse he had when he was in Eberflus' office? I bet coach has sold out of those by now.

I did not see that. But you should buy one just in case.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before, but if he gets us back to winning meaningful games, he could wear a rainbow-striped dildo off the front of his helmet, like a big gay unicorn, and I would have no fucks to give.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before, but if he gets us back to winning meaningful games, he could wear a rainbow-striped dildo off the front of his helmet, like a big gay unicorn, and I would have no fucks to give.

Paint your nails. Wear a buttplug during games. Suck off your center at half time.

Don't care what you do....just fucking win.