• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bear Down Wildcats Football!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCrxP0v6PLo]Passionate. Relentless. Hungry. This is Ka'Deem Carey. - YouTube[/ame]

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carey is currently 6th in the ESPN Experts Heisman poll.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to step up. WSU is terrible. We are at home and a loss here would be BADD

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should tell UA that WSU isn't that good.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should tell ASU that STDs are not a good thing.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker has a little johney football in him.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Can't help but like Denker. Should have just got out though..

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should come to the PAC 12 thread they have some strong things to say about Uofa fans lmao.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Cats. I still have my golden ticket for the Nov 30th game.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ played with no heart today. That heart we saw during the UCLA a game was a fluke. Carey doesn't deserve this. I hope he goes pro this year. Why not? His offensive line doesn't do jack shit to help him out. They're all sorry blockers. They couldn't even open gaps for him against colorado, cal, or wsu, all sorry rush defenses. Pathetic. Recruit some real linemen for both D and O. Good thing we have the 10th ranked class coming in. By the way, what ever happened to Jenkins? Rich Rod raved about him all off season then your not even gonna use him at all for anything? Also horrible play calling today. Missed fgs. Dropped passes. Over and under thrown passes. Fumbles. 4 year plan. Right now we're at lose close. Next year it'll be win close. Still building a football team. With next years wr's I hope we actually have a QB who can pass vertically.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing basketball season already started.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well despite suffering an embarrassing loss at home to WSU reports state that 5 star CB Jalen Tabor enjoyed his visit this weekend and is strongly considering Arizona. I know it's a long shot but just the very fact that a 5 star recruit is strongly considering us shows me that our program is moving in the right direction. After all, college sports is all about recruiting in large part. I'm glad he enjoyed his visit and hopefully he chooses us. It would be HUGE for our program!!!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I was reading about him earlier this month. Glad we're even in contention for an athlete like that. Some dam good recruiting going on by the coaching staff.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cats fan, I would be required to be drinking a certain amount of Kool-Aid to ignore the different directions ASU and Arizona seem to be going in. ASU may be playing for a Rose Bowl big in Graham's 2nd year and Rich Rod looks like he's taking a quick step back.

The heart, planning and effort ASU showed against an inferior team like WSU was sure different than the garbage the Cats put out there at home against the same team.

Cats now need to beat the Devils to salvage their season. It's the Territorial Cup so all bets are off as we know. The superior team often doesn't win and, for once (in the recent past), I'm hoping that applies for the Cats.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cats fan, I would be required to be drinking a certain amount of Kool-Aid to ignore the different directions ASU and Arizona seem to be going in. ASU may be playing for a Rose Bowl big in Graham's 2nd year and Rich Rod looks like he's taking a quick step back.

The heart, planning and effort ASU showed against an inferior team like WSU was sure different than the garbage the Cats put out there at home against the same team.

Cats now need to beat the Devils to salvage their season. It's the Territorial Cup so all bets are off as we know. The superior team often doesn't win and, for once (in the recent past), I'm hoping that applies for the Cats.

You have it backwards. The koolade drinkers are those who don't see the difference in the two rosters that Graham and Rodriguez inherited. Stoops did not recruit in his last 2 years, and last year was a mirage because they had the perfect QB, Matt Scott, who was a duel-threat 5 year senior and was the only reason that the Cats had a winning record. Graham had some quality depth on campus the day he started, RR did not.

It will take RR 4-5 years to build up quality depth and challenge for 9-10 win seasons... but anyone that is paying attention can see that RR is out-recruiting Graham right now and it's not close. Preseason the Cats were expected to have 6, or 7 wins this year. They are right where we expected them to be.

And if this loss bothers people so much, maybe you should remember how many times Stoops lost to teams that he was favored over. This is RR's first such loss in his 2 years on campus. I am not a RR homer, by any means, just a realist.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and again, I think that we are basically a QB and an injured Austin Hill away from being in the running for the south. The only real problem we have is passing yards. Our QB is completely ineffective, because he's just not a good passer. But our pass and rush defenses are around the top 50. It's not good, but it's a great improvement from where we were next year, which was starting with a bunch of freshmen and red-shirt players. We are #29 in points allowed.

But then you look pass offense. We are 97th. That's the biggest problem. Our rushing offense is 13th. If we had a passer, and Austin Hill, it would completely open up the offense, almost to the point of last year, but our defense is DRASTICALLY improved.

THat's basically it. You look at Denker, and we knew what we were getting. He sucks, and we knew it. He is only passing for 188 YPG. He is a terrible passer, and we are without the 9th best receiver from last year. That's a big deal. It would also open up the field, so that teams didn't know that Ka'Deem is really the only offense we have. So they load the box, and that is what we have to contend with going against defenses. If we had a passer, and receivers, Carey would have more yards than last year, because his game has developed since last year.

If you don't have a good QB, you're not going to get far.