• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS BOWL PROJECTIONS: Post Week 2

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude. I was joking. Trust me. There were far moar Stanford fans than 17,500.

Just as there were for every Oregon BCS game. I was at all of em.

You going to every Oregon BCS game is irrelevant in the conversation of how Stanford travels.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going to every Oregon BCS game is irrelevant in the conversation of how Stanford travels.

ever been to a game @ Autzen?

They travel as well there as any other PAC school.

They don't travel like the Midwest schools or anything. But they put asses in seats. Didn't you look at the stands in Glendale couple years ago?

OKY St had moar but Stanford had at least 28,000

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mjfan,

You are a Jordan guy. If you live local I can hook u up with as much Jordan gear as u want man. All half off. All the latest shit.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well my point behind that is that at the Rose Bowl Wisky and tOSU had a 60-40 edge on fans at least in those games.

And Stanford Oregon are equals.

Oregon was an at large last year and They didn't choose any of the blue bloods ahead of them because of that.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever been to a game @ Autzen?

They travel as well there as any other PAC school.

They don't travel like the Midwest schools or anything. But they put asses in seats. Didn't you look at the stands in Glendale couple years ago?

OKY St had moar but Stanford had at least 28,000

If Okie State is putting more people in seats, then how many more would the Sooners bring?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Okie State is putting more people in seats, then how many more would the Sooners bring?

Only so many seats to fill.

Im just saying Oregon isn't a traveling powerhouse by any means. They do good, not great. If Stanford finishes with one loss to Oregon and Oklahoma finishes with 2 losses I highly doubt they choose Oky.

Just like last year. Not one at large BSC bowl chose OKY over Oregon due to record and they travel way better than Oregon.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only so many seats to fill.

Im just saying Oregon isn't a traveling powerhouse by any means. They do good, not great. If Stanford finishes with one loss to Oregon and Oklahoma finishes with 2 losses I highly doubt they choose Oky.

Just like last year. Not one at large BSC bowl chose OKY over Oregon due to record and they travel way better than Oregon.

For the Fiesta to choose Oklahoma, they would have forced a KSU vs. OU conference rematch. Never gonna happen.

Do you really think the Orange Bowl in South Florida is going to take Stanford when they have more attractive options?

Remember the Fiesta chooses last, so they probably won't have a choice as to who they get, it will likely be the last autobid no one has picked.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Fiesta to choose Oklahoma, they would have forced a KSU vs. OU conference rematch. Never gonna happen.

Do you really think the Orange Bowl in South Florida is going to take Stanford when they have more attractive options?

They have before.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your scenario I think the Orange takes Louisville or aTm with a former Heisman Johnny or possible Heisman Winner in Bridgewater or a 1 loss Stanford 1st before Oky. Had a buddy poster from NOLA who was at the Sugar Bowl and he said it was overwhelmingly red in the stands.

Once again, don't think we will see eye to eye on this. So Im moving along.

I just think you are way overthinking this.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your scenario I think the Orange takes Louisville or aTm with a former Heisman Johnny or possible Heisman Winner in Bridgewater or a 1 loss Stanford 1st before Oky. Had a buddy poster from NOLA who was at the Sugar Bowl and he said it was overwhelmingly red in the stands.

Once again, don't think we will see eye to eye on this. So Im moving along.

I just think you are way overthinking this.

Wow, if that's true then you are right. I would never have believed Stanford fans would travel so well to the Orange Bowl in Miami that it would stretch all the way to New Orleans...