• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BBQ cookoff at the Grill: KC @ TEX 5/10-12

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not rooting for Melendez here guys, I promise

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really leaning towards Termarr Johnson.
Dude has a sweet swing and seems like a good dude.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's all based on your opinion of his talent so far, bc the numbers as of now don't warrant him being replaced by anyone
is he going to be a starter next season or the following season or will we expect 2 or 3 of the prospects down in the minors to be long-term starters? i like White. i like Solak, i like Ibanez and several others on our present team we have prospects that are going to be block if we hang onto all our "favorites".

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he going to be a starter next season or the following season or will we expect 2 or 3 of the prospects down in the minors to be long-term starters? i like White. i like Solak, i like Ibanez and several others on our present team we have prospects that are going to be block if we hang onto all our "favorites".
As of now he's not blocking anyone, when they determine one of the guys in the minors is ready, or he begins to struggle he'll be replaced, but just getting rid of him because maybe someone in the minors is better is bad roster management

You only bring up the minors guy if he a clear upgrade right now over the guy in the majors, if you wanted to discuss Calhoun or other players, by all means

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now he's not blocking anyone, when they determine one of the guys in the minors is ready, or he begins to struggle he'll be replaced, but just getting rid of him because maybe someone in the minors is better is bad roster management

You only bring up the minors guy if he a clear upgrade right now over the guy in the majors, if you wanted to discuss Calhoun or other players, by all means
after the All-Star break we have prospects that deserve time with the big team. and next season i could see Jung, Winn, Harris, Smith, O. White, Wendzel. Hauver, Thompson & Crim being on the roster