• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bayless calls manziel an alcoholic liar on espn

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I would need to see the whole thing, but what he said wasn't exactly horrible and was more reiterating what SAS said.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust Bayless more than I trust Manziel

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real world is upon them. They have to get up and go to "work". Just like everyone else.

Just so happens their "work" is a meeting or the gym to work out. Such a hard life.

We shouldn't razz these guys too bad. If you like to party 2-3 days a weeek, get your drink on and screw some hot females and you have money in your pocket to burn, why wouldn't you?

Johnny needs a gold diggin wife to control him. give him lots of pussy and make him to go work every morning.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network had a clip yesterday were the media asked Johnny if the party was true or not, he denied it and said the media needs to get their stories straight...

If the story isn't true then Johnny needs to hire an attorney and sue the crap out of Baylous, slander!

What we likely have here is a Bill Clinton situation. "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is". Johnny dumbass' definition of a party might not be what everyone else's definition of a party is. Even in his own words, he is likely just splitting hairs.

That doesn't mean there wasn't a party or the media was wrong, it just means "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is".

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess ratings are down a little bit so they had to come up with something "shocking". I don't know why people call the guy an idiot. He gets paid 500k a year to be a professional troll.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as Manziel goes, the guy's a NFL qb and he needs to start acting like one.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny will never change until/unless he hits the bottom of the barrel and not the bottle...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny needs a gold diggin wife to control him. give him lots of pussy and make him to go work every morning.

Nobody needs a gold digging wife.
Nobody.

If you need a woman to "make" you work, you don't like work or have no skills or ambition.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody needs a gold digging wife.
Nobody.

If you need a woman to "make" you work, you don't like work or have no skills or ambition.

Johnny Manziel came from money. His family is wealthy in oil. He is not in fear of breaking down like Ryan Leaff and having to peddle drugs to his high school players to make ends meet. He has a care free attitude that if the NFL doesn't work out, he will just go back to living off the trust he was bestowed and his namesake of being the Heisman Trophy winner. Getting into elite venues for the rich and famous. He has no ambition to win.

If he had any championship ambitions, I would believe that if he stayed 1 of his 2 years remaining in college. He is a fame seeker. Championship would be nice too, he guesses.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end, it doesn't matter why you were late. I'm 26, and I've never been late for work(at least, not my professional "grown up" job). I knew, in college, that based on what I wanted to do I had better act at least somewhat like an adult.

I won't go as far as Skip Bayless, but at some point, Manziel has to decide if this is what he really wants to do, or if he only wants to be a celebrity. I'm concerned that he's already made his decision. It seems like other people care far more about his career than he does. That's a problem.