• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BARTOLI JUST RETIRED....2013 WIMBLEDON CHAMP

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow

6 weeks after winning wimbledon, she rertires

she is 29, but still.....

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She retired from the game of tennis, not just this tournament.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspicious!!!

CINCINNATI, OH, USA - Once it was over it seemed like just a big upset - Marion Bartoli falling to Simona Halep in the second round of the Western & Southern Open on Wednesday, 36 64 61. But it went much deeper than that later in the day as the Frenchwoman, who just weeks ago fulfilled her lifelong dream of winning Wimbledon, announced her immediate retirement from her professional tennis career.

"That was actually the last match of my career. Sorry," she said in her post-match press conference. "It's time for me to retire and call it a career. I feel it's time for me to walk away actually."

- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/artic...oli-announces-retirement#sthash.ghrTemob.dpuf

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe on drugs.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatty should have at least milked some more endorsemnet deals until the end of the year. Play the US Open and then fake an injury and sit the rest of the year and then announce just before commitment time for the Aussie.

She left some money on the table, thats for sure.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatty should have at least milked some more endorsemnet deals until the end of the year. Play the US Open and then fake an injury and sit the rest of the year and then announce just before commitment time for the Aussie.

Who says she may not come back? They all retire and unretire at some points. You can take a look at Henin, Clijsters, Hingis et al.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fat out of shape people winning slams just indicate how bad of a shape the WTA Is in. If more like Bartoli get in tennis instead of becoming a rocket scientist I think we have Serena getting Court's record in the next 3 years. No knock on Serena who got into phenomenal shape and conquered the rest of the shabby field easily.

That is the difference between ATP and WTA. There are no bad or unfit players on the ATP. Federer is not losing matches to "nobodies" because he is playing bad ( yeah sure he declined by his standards some), its because these nobodies are pretty damn good who can make any top player pay if they are not at their best.