• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barnes Still Mad At Fisher

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fishe no wanting to get into a domestic violence situation called the cops on Barnes for coming in uninvited but declined to press charges. Fisher has always looked considerably stronger than the thug Barnes and may have been afraid he would hurt in. It really was the smart thing to when you got a lot to lose

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Barnes thinks Fish needs to man up. This coming from the guy who wanted to beat Fish up because he's dating his ex. Such maturity on Barnes part.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Barnes thinks Fish needs to man up. This coming from the guy who wanted to beat Fish up because he's dating his ex. Such maturity on Barnes part.

If a person came to my house, then I would most likely be ready to fight because I am in my rights to defend my property, but being in the ex-wife's and being in Barnes former home wanting to fight, It's a lose lose, because nearly every time the wife or ex will jump the boyfriend and defend the husband or ex - so Fisher did the right thing in my opinion.

Besides that Fisher would have flattened him with one punch and did him a huge favor

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Barnes is human waste.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Barnes tries so hard to be tough. Everyone sees right through him.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACTS OF LIFE

Matt Barnes says he's gotten support from many people after his incident with Derek Fisher: "It's an unfortunate situation. It happened, it's in the past," he said Saturday. "But there's support throughout the league, other leagues, GMs, owners. Entertainers. Actors. Everybody. It's been a great support." He added: "Everyone from the top to bottom would've done the same thing. When it comes to family, it's family. Unfortunately, you have to watch who you call friends these days. That's it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is that Barnes ex-wife is now single and has the right to date and entertain whoever she wants to without any interference from Matt Barnes. Barnes does not get to run over to the house and interfere every time his boys don't like what's going on. It is natural for a young child to not like the men that their mother is entertaining and it was Fisher's right to be there if he was invited. As a professional coach, Fisher has to maintain his superiority over Barnes and being a guest in some one else's house did the right thing. He contact the police and filed a report without pressing charges(According to separate reports, Barnes punched him in the face, that was an assault and is a crime). By filing the report, Fisher was protecting himself just in case something else happens. Barnes is thug anyway, so the only support is going to have are going to be thugs any way

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is that Barnes ex-wife is now single and has the right to date and entertain whoever she wants to without any interference from Matt Barnes. Barnes does not get to run over to the house and interfere every time his boys don't like what's going on. It is natural for a young child to not like the men that their mother is entertaining and it was Fisher's right to be there if he was invited. As a professional coach, Fisher has to maintain his superiority over Barnes and being a guest in some one else's house did the right thing. He contact the police and filed a report without pressing charges(According to separate reports, Barnes punched him in the face, that was an assault and is a crime). By filing the report, Fisher was protecting himself just in case something else happens. Barnes is thug anyway, so the only support is going to have are going to be thugs any way

He considered Fisher a friend. If this was a random guy he never met it would be different. BRO CODE 101. You don't take your friends ex ever

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He considered Fisher a friend. If this was a random guy he never met it would be different. BRO CODE 101. You don't take your friends ex ever
Somehow I seriously doubt that was a two way street. People like Barnes don't normally have friends. At any rate, if you was dealing with a nobody, I would normally agree with you, but in this case the "EX" is a popular celebrity and most likely a gold digger that goes for those types. Barnes may have well had a right to be upset, but that still did not give him the legal right to go to some one even in his own home and assault him. I think Fisher has been pretty cool not to press charges and have him arrested and refusing to discuss it in public. For some one who says he wanted "to handle the matter privately man to man" Barnes is sure doing a lot of bitching to the entire world. If you have a problem that you want to handle privately, you don't escalate the matter like that.

Barnes must be on his period

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I seriously doubt that was a two way street. People like Barnes don't normally have friends. At any rate, if you was dealing with a nobody, I would normally agree with you, but in this case the "EX" is a popular celebrity and most likely a gold digger that goes for those types. Barnes may have well had a right to be upset, but that still did not give him the legal right to go to some one even in his own home and assault him. I think Fisher has been pretty cool not to press charges and have him arrested and refusing to discuss it in public. For some one who says he wanted "to handle the matter privately man to man" Barnes is sure doing a lot of bitching to the entire world. If you have a problem that you want to handle privately, you don't escalate the matter like that.

Barnes must be on his period

Fisher is a snake

Matt-Barnes-Gloria-Govan-Derek-Fisher.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is a snake, but Barnes is a bigger snake - lol

bksballer89