• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Banner Voting

Which banner do you like better for the NHL board?

• The team logo banner

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • The player banner

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yours is awesome, IPW. I really mean that. Maybe we can tweek/improve the player one down the road if it wins.

I vote for the player version so it wins and so I can then make a suggestion for improvement (which recognizes the great contribution by IPW)

this should be the Ovechkin picture used in the banner!

OVFat.jpg

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accept.

;)

Don't worry, your banner is still going to win, but I'm just glad the votes are a lot closer now.

When it was 7-1 in your favor after the first couple of hours, I really thought it was going to be a landslide.

So I guess I owe a big thanks to the state of Florida?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for the player version so it wins and so I can then make a suggestion for improvement (which recognizes the great contribution by IPW)

OVFat.jpg

Maybe we get IPW to photoshop a sign that reads "Save Ovechkin from Fatism"?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if there is one thing I learned from all this, is that I should just stick to making photoshops. I don't have a great track record on here when it comes to banners.

The one that really hurt the most, was the one I made for the Los Angeles Angels. I still don't see how it wasn't picked?

KYvOoqgl.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if there is one thing I learned from all this, is that I should just stick to making photoshops. I don't have a great track record on here when it comes to banners.

The one that really hurt the most, was the one I made for the Los Angeles Angels. I still don't see how it wasn't picked?

KYvOoqgl.jpg

I assume the halo was invisible due to the background?

For shame. :nono:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to all the people that have voted so far. If there is anyone out there who is still yet undecided as to which one to vote for, just remember that Elo is bald AND a lawyer.

This message has been approved by IPW and paid for by Hookers Blood.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to all the people that have voted so far. If there is anyone out there who is still yet undecided as to which one to vote for, just remember that Elo is bald AND a lawyer.

This message has been approved by IPW and paid for by Hookers Blood.

compelling argument :think: ... can I get a mod to change my vote?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without the obstacle of hair, my amazing ideas are able to reach the outside world faster. ;)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for fun, I put both Banners at the top of the screen just to see how they look.

B0dKgXml.jpg

6LensWTl.jpg

I honestly don't think you can go wrong either way, but some of you are going to hell for sure.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OVFat.jpg

If the player banner wins, I definitely think IPW needs to make an April Fool's version with some of his photo work.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just voted for the player banner

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW

- I hope I got this Private Message system correct. the 20 robot votes will be coming soon as you requested. However I still have not seen payment as instructed. Repeat I still have not seen payment. This Private Message box looks not very private but its ok Im sure it is.

Regards,

The Invisible Raven
(p.s. its me Mattola, the Invisible Raven is a cover so no one connects us... get it! its sneaky)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW

- I hope I got this Private Message system correct. the 20 robot votes will be coming soon as you requested. However I still have not seen payment as instructed. Repeat I still have not seen payment. This Private Message box looks not very private but its ok Im sure it is.

Regards,

The Invisible Raven
(p.s. its me Mattola, the Invisible Raven is a cover so no one connects us... get it! its sneaky)

Dearest Invisible Raven,

This war has been hard on me. I pray the day comes when peace is finally agreed upon, and that I may one day return to see your sweet face again. Rations are low, and the men have begun boiling their boots in an attempt to sway the power of hunger away.

If you are able to receive this letter, I ask that you send for reinforcements immediately. Preferable of the Mexican variety. Not a moment can be wasted as the tide of this unspeakable war might be drawing to a closure that I simply cannot fathom.

P.S. Thanks for the cookies - they were good.

With all my conviction,

General Isaac P. Worthington