• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama vs aTm

imnotgay2011

aka "Sir Toonces"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
an SEC-free NCG. Just goes to show, the best football is played west of the Mississippi.

meow!!!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh, the look on the faces of a bar full of bama fans tonight......wish some of you could have been there :lol:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm played an almost perfect game, congrats to them. Looked like Bama got a way from the running game & AJ looked average. Receivers didn't help us either. Defense was caught flat footed in the 1st quarter, they rebounded & we had a shot to win the game..... Just didn't happen. Oh well, as I stated earlier in the the year our secondary is young & I thought aTm was a trap game for us if we beat LSD. We beat Awbarn, win the SEC & win a nice bowl game I'm happy with that for the year. As for the BCSNC, Go Kansas State!!!! Bama might sneak back in there too, I've seen crazier things.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!

:shocked:

I didn't see that coming!

On a side note, I found a great place to watch CFB in DC and it is right off the Green line and my girl is in town and I have Monday off.

Awesome day yesterday, though I was pulling for Bama. :(

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people talking about how A&M went 7-6 last year in the Big 12 while trying to prove their conference is better than the SEC are conveniently leaving out the part where vengeful Big 12 refs cost them at least 2 (and maybe 3) games last year.

A&M was really a 9-3 team last year, with one loss coming to an SEC team.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. GREG DAVIS didn't offer. Another reason 5-7 was worth it to get rid of him. Davis didn't think he'd fit his dink and dunk offense.

Are you sure Greg Davis isn't still responsible for dictating who gets offers?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure Greg Davis isn't still responsible for dictating who gets offers?

That was Davis's last class. He dictated what QBs he was bringing in. He never once even really gave Manziel a look at all.

Don't get me wrong, Mack still shoulders blame, and most of us still want him gone too. But Davis was recruiting the QBs......Mack lets all his assistants do the positional recruiting, and he's just the closer most of the time

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron. No johnny football no win aggies. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? He is a freshmen so he has nothing to do with the big12. Are you starting to catch on yet or should I draw pictures for you?

Means nothing. This an SEC team. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Brin.

A&M returned 9 offensive starters and 8 defensive starters from a team that went 7-6 in the BIG XII last year.

Kevin Sumlin takes a team that was recruited to play in the BIG XII, throws in the RS-Fresh, also recruited to play in the BIG XII, ya there is a connection. Next year though when Sumlin gets his players in there then not so much.

Redshirt freshman. Spent 1 year on the bench behind a 1st round pick, who also had the ability to run, with the same OLine to the best of my knowledge, and an offense that is run by a former Big 12 quarterback. I'd say he has a little bit of a connection to the Big 12.

Succinctly summed up for the dense idiotic Mizzou fan. Try using your brain next time instead of sticking your head up your ass :thumb: