• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baltimore Ravens Deny Tipping Off Colts About Tom Brady Cheating

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when u said the AFC east was better then the AFCN?

U see the other thread?

Feel dumb or are u still spending all ur time chasing down fun facts about Deflategate?
Would you care to show me where I said that? Because, after all everyone here knows how accurate you are:doh:

What I do know is the current SB champs came out of the AFCE after bedaffling the rat bird coach and D:hurt:
So had I said it I wouldn't be wrong.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emotional? Breathe u will be ok. but seriously u guys must be sweating and praying Jimmy isn't a Sanchez. Right?

You don't pray over your favorite football team, beyond asking they be looked over for safe and healthy play.:L

Brady will likely be playing all four, so no, I have no reason to be concerned.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't pray over your favorite football team, beyond asking they be looked over for safe and healthy play.:L

Brady will likely be playing all four, so no, I have no reason to be concerned.

TB will likely be playing all 4,huh?

U must have the inside track otherwise u would risk looking like ur talking out of ur ass again.

Hmmm.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB will likely be playing all 4,huh?

U must have the inside track otherwise u would risk looking like ur talking out of ur ass again.

Hmmm.

It's not hard to follow, though for you it seams to be. If he wins in court he plays all four, if he loses they file an appeal and ask for an injunction.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not hard to follow, though for you it seams to be. If he wins in court he plays all four, if he loses they file an appeal and ask for an injunction.
Unfortunately for u and TB u both have been dead wrong to date. He was given a suspension then it was upheld. I'll just stick with the decision that was rendered and leave the blind guessing to NE fans. Deal?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for u and TB u both have been dead wrong to date. He was given a suspension then it was upheld. I'll just stick with the decision that was rendered and leave the blind guessing to NE fans. Deal?

How have I been wrong? I said the suspension would be upheld and stay at 2 or more games. If I was wrong about anything, it would be that I thought it would be dropped to two during the appeal.

All along I have stated that the appeal is simply a stepping stone to the Fed level because the Feds won't hear the case until it's exhausted the protocol as layed out in the CBA.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have I been wrong? I said the suspension would be upheld and stay at 2 or more games. If I was wrong about anything, it would be that I thought it would be dropped to two during the appeal.

All along I have stated that the appeal is simply a stepping stone to the Fed level because the Feds won't hear the case until it's exhausted the protocol as layed out in the CBA.

Not wading in that deep... I may be speaking in generalities by I remember hearing TB will win appeal on the board. Not.

so u really think Jimmy can out score Ben R romo and get out of buffalo with his head screwed on?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wading in that deep... I may be speaking in generalities by I remember hearing TB will win appeal on the board. Not.

so u really think Jimmy can out score Ben R romo and get out of buffalo with his head screwed on?
Why not? Last month, last year when you and other haters talked out the other side of your mouths, it's the system. Brady sucks, Matt Cassel won 11 games, Brady only dumps the ball off...Heck I could do that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure who you heard that from, but it wasn't me, and I don't recall any of the regular Pats posters making that claim either. I think you made that up in your own mind, kind of like many of the stats you post that are routinely discredited.

I think the Patriots can win 2, and with a bit of luck possibly 3 of 4, if that were to actually occur. But like I said, it doesn't look like that is going to happen. At worst there may be a settlement, though I'm leaning away from that probability, of about a 1 game penalty. I'm leaning away from that, because all reports that I have been reading indicate Brady will not accept any suspension and will fight to the end if necessary.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to wager on that? Buffalo will compete with NE for the division....not Miami.

Baltimore won't make the playoffs.

Can we bet SportsHoopla money against each other? I might be interested in a Balt wont make the playoffs bet.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in/game.

But does SportsHoopla allow this? Someone get Hammer in here to get this feature implemented in the site. I also meant that I wanted to bet that Balt WILL make the playoffs (was disagreeing with previous poster) :)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we bet SportsHoopla money against each other? I might be interested in a Balt wont make the playoffs bet.

What tgann seems to not understand, is that saying the ratbirds won't make the post season isn't necessarily saying they are a bad team. Nor does he seem to understand the ratbirds have a very tough schedule, and combine that with the fact there is a lot of parity spread throughout the AFC this coming season and there are possibly 6 or more teams competing for 2 WC spots.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But does SportsHoopla allow this? Someone get Hammer in here to get this feature implemented in the site. I also meant that I wanted to bet that Balt WILL make the playoffs (was disagreeing with previous poster) :)

And I'm not saying they won't, I'm just saying it's going to be particularly hard this coming season.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

make the bet with me. we'll do an avatar bet.

I'm waiting for Ginger boy to accept my wager on his claim "Miami will win the division".

Ravens are odds on favorites right now to win the division, so you'll have to give me 2-1 odds.
Miami is 4-1 to win the East, Bills at 5-1

The only easy money right now in preseason, is the Cowboys at +105

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make the bet with me. we'll do an avatar bet.

I'm waiting for Ginger boy to accept my wager on his claim "Miami will win the division".

Hmm, I got an idea for a bet.

If the Ravens make the post season you have to change your avatar to Seattle during the 4 days of NFL Draft (Thurs-Sun, Sunday might as well be part of the draft with all the heads talking). In addition, you MUST comment on each player taken by Seattle in the draft and WHY you think it will help the team. Grades are separate (you can rank every player an F for all I care) but you must do a little research and comment why you think that skillset, attitude, etc. will help.

I will do the same for the Cowboys should the Ravens fail to make the post season.

Let me know if you want me to think up some other ideas, just changing an avatar is 'meh' to me.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I got an idea for a bet.

If the Ravens make the post season you have to change your avatar to Seattle during the 4 days of NFL Draft (Thurs-Sun, Sunday might as well be part of the draft with all the heads talking). In addition, you MUST comment on each player taken by Seattle in the draft and WHY you think it will help the team. Grades are separate (you can rank every player an F for all I care) but you must do a little research and comment why you think that skillset, attitude, etc. will help.

I will do the same for the Cowboys should the Ravens fail to make the post season.

Let me know if you want me to think up some other ideas, just changing an avatar is 'meh' to me.

Sounds good to me. Very authentic.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann seems to be having trouble remembering which poster said what.
I think he should just stick with calling everybody a douche!!!!!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann seems to be having trouble remembering which poster said what.
I think he should just stick with calling everybody a douche!!!!!

Come on now. Can you blame him? You have 2 posters who's names are different by 1 letter and who both spout equally ridiculous crap on here.