• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baltimore Ravens Deny Tipping Off Colts About Tom Brady Cheating

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce

I think MD and WV are from the same gene pool.

WEAKSAUCE.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a dumb question for two reasons, one they won't be 1-3, and two if they were they would do so by winning more games.

Jimmy Sanchez isn't beating The Steelers Dallas or winning at Buffalo.
The Steelers are stacked Dallas is stacked and Buf at home will be kicking there chops with that front 7.

1-3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Sanchez isn't beating The Steelers Dallas or winning at Buffalo.
The Steelers are stacked Dallas is stacked and Buf at home will be kicking there chops with that front 7.

1-3

You sure spend an awful lot of time worrying about the Pats and their record. Seems to me you should be spending more time worrying on how the Ravens can even get to 8-9 wins based on their schedule, and keep in mind with the Bills and Phins improving, the chances of the Ravens getting a WC will be that much tougher.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure spend an awful lot of time worrying about the Pats and their record. Seems to me you should be spending more time worrying on how the Ravens can even get to 8-9 wins based on their schedule, and keep in mind with the Bills and Phins improving, the chances of the Ravens getting a WC will be that much tougher.

What u meant to say is the AFC east isn't as weak as it was therefore when the Patriots go 1-3 and have actual competition in there own division the likelihood of making the playoffs went down significantly. I bet this year is going to be a shocker for NE having competition and all.

wake up call.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What u meant to say is the AFC east isn't as weak as it was therefore when the Patriots go 1-3 and have actual competition in there own division the likelihood of making the playoffs went down significantly. I bet this year is going to be a shocker for NE having competition and all.

wake up call.

They improved, but not to the point of overtaking the Patriots.

Meanwhile back in ratbird land, it's looking like a 8-9 win season and no post season.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They improved, but not to the point of overtaking the Patriots.

Meanwhile back in ratbird land, it's looking like a 8-9 win season and no post season.

Not so much. Miami wins the East this year and Baltimore will be just fine.

Don't see NE getting to 9 with the first 3 losses but blind faith runneth over in NE deflategate taught us that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much. Miami wins the East this year and Baltimore will be just fine.

Don't see NE getting to 9 with the first 3 losses but blind faith runneth over in NE deflategate taught us that.

:L:L:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I wasn't so cocky?

So ur predicting something they haven't done in over 10 years to repeat. Long shot.

Like I said before welcome to .500 against the Ravens in the playoffs I see u have ur confidence back after the beatings for a combined 34 points in the 2 losses against the Ravens in the playoffs. U guys did a great job coming back against the better team this year way to claw back. The new comeback kids.
The one thing I know for sure is thr Ravens have ZERO chance at repeating as SB champs. Baby steps Skippy you need to get to the Conference Championship game first. Oh yean and then win it.
As usual you spew nothing of substance. You say the Pats haven't won b2b Championships in 10 years so my prediction is a long shot. Do you know last time the Pats started 1-3? Nice prediction clown:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you count beating the Pats as your championships. Loser:facepalm5:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I know for sure is thr Ravens have ZERO chance at repeating as SB champs. Baby steps Skippy you need to get to the Conference Championship game first. Oh yean and then win it.
As usual you spew nothing of substance. You say the Pats haven't won b2b Championships in 10 years so my prediction is a long shot. Do you know last time the Pats started 1-3? Nice prediction clown:L

Remember when u said the AFC east was better then the AFCN?

U see the other thread?

Feel dumb or are u still spending all ur time chasing down fun facts about Deflategate?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck though. Maybe u get to Baltimore for the playoffs in a WC game?

I'm not even picking on you and ratbird fans, when I say I don't think the ratbirds even make the post season. There are simply too many teams poised to win 10-11 games, and the ratbirds have a brutal schedule.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you count beating the Pats as your championships. Loser:facepalm5:
U kidding? We expect to beat NE in the playoffs. Remember ur just getting to .500 against the Ravens having lost by a combined 34 points and when u won by a combined 7 points. Pretty glaring.

nE? lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even picking on you and ratbird fans, when I say I don't think the ratbirds even make the post season. There are simply too many teams poised to win 10-11 games, and the ratbirds have a brutal schedule.

Yeah. Just remember the Gaytriots have to play two of those improved teams TWICE and spot them a 1-3 record without TB.

Ouch!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Just remember the Gaytriots have to play two of those improved teams TWICE and spot them a 1-3 record without TB.

Ouch!

Do you ever see things through a logical prism instead of an emotional chic prism?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever see things through a logical prism instead of an emotional chic prism?

Emotional? Breathe u will be ok. but seriously u guys must be sweating and praying Jimmy isn't a Sanchez. Right?