• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ball control ruled the day

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what impressed me the most with the Bears win yesterday was how well the offense played against a tough Vikings D. Can't remember what the announcers said, but didn't they convert at least a half dozen times on 3rd down, if not more, and most of which were 3rd & long? Talk about controlling the clock!! We'll need some of that love for the Eagles game this week. Speaking of the clock tho, the one thing I'd like to see more improvement on is play clock management. A few too many situations where we either had a delay of game, unforced timeouts, or last second snaps. Should be a little easier to handle being we'll be in friendly territory.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We benefited from some questionable flags too (and so did they). Trubisky needs to clean up the whole delay of game mess. But other than that, he played well.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drive down to make it 21-10 was one of our best offensive moments of the season.

Hostile environment, good D, desperate team... and we just kept coming through on 3rd down. Slowly moving down the field and eating clock. Trubs making good decisions and accurate throws. Running it right down their throats with Cohen to finish the drive.

Twas a thing of beauty.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drive down to make it 21-10 was one of our best offensive moments of the season.

Hostile environment, good D, desperate team... and we just kept coming through on 3rd down. Slowly moving down the field and eating clock. Trubs making good decisions and accurate throws. Running it right down their throats with Cohen to finish the drive.

Twas a thing of beauty.
We might not be an explosive offense but we sure can eat a lot of clock, which plays quite well into the defenses hands.

We won TOP in 12 of our games. In the 4 we didn't, we blew out Tampa Bay at home, blew out Buffalo on the road, blew out Detroit at home and beat Detroit pretty handily on the road.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually kind of glad Mitch & Nagy had issues in a meaningless game. Gives them a chance to fix this when and if they get into another really bad loud dome.