• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Balance between East and West Conferences?

Are the Conferences more even?

• Total voters

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am ranking all the teams in the league right now....

1. Cleveland
2. GSW
3. Clippers
4. Spurs

I think those are the consensus top 4 teams in the NBA

after that- you have a big group...i guess id rank them

5. Toronto
6. Boston
7. OKC
8. Houston
9. Memphis
10. Utah
11. Hawks
12. Portland
13. Charlotte
14. Pacers

etc....that just off the top of my head....thats 7 of the top 10 in the West......so i think it skews slightly more to the West--- but the East has a lot of depth in it...there are only 4 bad teamsi n the East- Sixers, Nets, Heat, Magic....

As much as I'd like it to be true, the Clippers are not the third best Team in the NBA.

If they could get the Hawks version of a Demarre Carroll at the 3 and Redick stops front rimming every fucking shot, maybe.

The Spurs have injury issues. If healthy, they are better.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's honestly to early to tell IMO.

As of now the East has an 11-9 record against the West(if my calculations are correct)

My guess would be the West will end up with a better record against the East at the end of the year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs say " check opening days box score ".

There isn't a Team in the East that can beat a healthy Cavs Team, as currently constructed.

The West is the Spurs vs. Warriors and the rest of the Teams are just cannon fodder.

Yeah but when hear balance I mean throughout the conference are at least the playoff spots. The East is not deeper than it has been in the past, IMO pretty equal to the West.

But if we are talking about title contender or that compete for one. Cavs, Celtics (? if they stay healthy but still a drop off from the Cavs though) then the Warriors and Spurs and Clippers- are sorta like the Celtics but better IMO

As far as the depth though, they are more balanced.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely more balanced, imo... but not quite to the extent I expected going into the season.

I admit some of the Eastern teams haven't looked quite as good as I thought they would (Pacers, Celtics, Raptors) while some of the western teams are off to better starts than expected (Thunder, Jazz, Lakers).

That said... its very early. In the end, I think it will come out looking pretty balanced.